How much time do you spend with your girl/boy? (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I've been sick for the last few days which has rendered me pretty much useless. I've been lying here in a daze, reflecting, waiting for my girl to come back from painting her new room. We've been together 10 months (well.. 11 in a few days) and more or less adapted our lives so that we're either at work, at uni, or with each other...

How much time do you spend with your significant other? Has your life changed so that you're practically living with them, or are we an odd couple, at age 19?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i dont hav a boy. :( but time apart is good too. some ppl rekon its just as good as ime together cos... well i dunno

HSC
I basically live with my boy.. well during the school week. Only cause I just cant stand living with my dad. But we have been going out for like 4 years so yess..

alex_c86

HSC
hmm my bf and i live together... have pretty much the same friends (or at least became friends with each others friends), go shopping together, go to school together.. so yeh, at least 15/24 hours a day

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Skittled said:
I've been sick for the last few days which has rendered me pretty much useless. I've been lying here in a daze, reflecting, waiting for my girl to come back from painting her new room. We've been together 10 months (well.. 11 in a few days) and more or less adapted our lives so that we're either at work, at uni, or with each other...

How much time do you spend with your significant other? Has your life changed so that you're practically living with them, or are we an odd couple, at age 19?
Yeah we call that a "feeder" - im not a feeder but two of my best friends are like that. Shits off the single people a fair bit.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i didnt know u could own a guy/gurl

alex_c86

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah we call that a "feeder" - im not a feeder but two of my best friends are like that. Shits off the single people a fair bit.
sorry.. still dont understand what a 'feeder' is.. do you mean a couple who reorganise their lives just so they can see each other more?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
My bf and I go to the same uni but we do different courses. We try to see each other during our lunch breaks, or sometimes we jump each other's lectures... I would see him every day if I could but every weekday is the best I can do :(

Az-jay

HSC
i practically live with my boyfriend and my best friend. usually spend three nights at each otherwise i'd never get to see them between my school commitments, his uni commitments and all of our shifts

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i see him two, sometimes three times a week because i'm at uni and he works full time :'(
if i start uni late then sometimes i'll visit him during his lunch hour :p

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
my boyf and i go to different schools and we only see each other about 2 times a week [3 if lucky]. he's got half-yearlies coming up [whereas my school doesnt give half yearlies.. !?] so i see him less cuz hes got studying to dooo :eek:

HSC
N/A
hmm - the parents dont know about it, so that makes it kinda hard to be with him 24/7. LoL
but we go to the same school, so that's really handy! =P

santaslayer

HSC
2 times a week max.
Holidays..at least every 2nd day...everyday is too much IMO...even for holidays..

HSC
i c my boy everyday when he finishes work n when i finish school but im doing my hsc so i will have minimise the visits and i see him all weekend, ahhh scary that im not sick of him yet!! bbut we go out n see friends n go to party's u know the usuall

Spiked_Phate

overloaded student
HSC
hmm, not as in boyf and girlf, but for the week before the hols i spent everynight at their place. i swear the flatmate was like wtf? very kewl though, but its now like a week and a bit without:(...damn the easter hols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)