How much time will you take? (1 Viewer)

DaRanjed

For the essays, I'll need at least 45 minutes and I don't think that's even enough!
God help me...

skittlebrau

Ages. I liked world order and therefore have too much to write on it. And my practice family essay was eight typed pages. I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP! Ahh!

DaRanjed

lol Eight TYPED pages?
Wow, you gotta trim it down a bit. :p

Well, at least you LIKE the topics.

So..we get 3 hours.

30 minutes Law & Justice + Human Rights
40 minutes Crime
50 minutes Essay 1
50 minutes essay 2

Got 10 minutes left. I think I'll be spending it on my essays.

HSC
Yeah as much as possible for the 2 essays, hopefully an hour for each, 40 for crime and 20 for M/C and HR.

I always run out of time, especially in Legal.

DaRanjed

Do you think it's possible to do the first section (Multiple choise and Human Rights) in 20 minutes?

I mean, we can to half the M/C questions in the reading time.

HSC
Yeah pretty much. I'll check out the essays and HR questions while we're checking through our papers, then do M/C in reading time. Usually the 1st 2 short answer questions are fairly easy, then spend around 10 minutes on the last one.

I spent way too much time on this and crime in the trial, even though I'd already written enough to get the marks, and it fucked me up for the essays... rushed one and didn't even finish the other.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's pretty easy to steam thru multiple choice and HR. Crime takes about 40 mins. I'll hopefully be left with about an hour for each essay.

reptile

I went so bad in my essays in the trial, but amazingly I was writing up until the very end so I'm not sure how I'm gonna do. I'm completely screwed for Human Rights...seeing as I got all of 1/10 =S the teacher who marked it was in a really bad mood at the time so we all had to suffer..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)