How much time? (1 Viewer)

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lol yeah I get what you mean , it's the same as me too , my concentration span breaks probably after 10 minutes or so , and I start playing with my pens instead =P
lol i always do that! i spend like...5mins reading..then 10mins playing with/cutting my hair, then another 5min reading :burn:

...stupid hair...

i guess there isnt any ways to get rid of it other then just buckling down and getting on with the work....

...i think i need to tie my hair up . :mad1:

HSC
During these hols make sure ur notes are done and start doing some notes for the next topic u will be covering in some of ur topics ( if possible so that u dont need to do this during the school term)

Just read over them every now and then but yea these hols are prob ur last chance to enjoy some down time, before the big break at the end :D

cupcake08

HSC
Beege said:
yeh I get that too, are there anyways to overcome this?
umm get rid of distractions! take away anything on your desk that can distract you and if necessary, shave off all your hair :p

also try and set goals in terms of what you will get done. eg. i won't move from the desk until i've finished english essay. i find that it takes a while to get used to working longer time periods and you have to build it up gradually. libraries are good too. failing that, theres always ritalin??? (just kidding)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I managed to do 1-2 hours for the first week and part of the second week, but now i can't even read a sentence without getting bored and playing computer games instead. I have to get back into that 1-2 study period, I just need a good place to study, cause my brother loves his heavy metal etc. and i simply can't concentrate. Meh, i will have to manage.

HSC
Does anyone find afteer doing roughly over three hours of homework non-stop that they get serious headaches? As i tend to get it quite frequently if I do so.

Agywaggy

HSC
agentcheeseball said:
Does anyone find afteer doing roughly over three hours of homework non-stop that they get serious headaches? As i tend to get it quite frequently if I do so.

I don't think i've ever done over 3 hours of homework without some sort of a break cuz that would just drive me insane. I can't even sit there for 5 mins without going insane. Again, thats just me.

HSC
I see. It may be the fact that I done three hours without a break. I happen to start homework and get into it trying to get stuff done and then get a headache and am shocked to find ive done it for easily a couple of hours.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Soulsearcher i swear u were doing the hsc this year lol

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Well I did do part of my HSC this year :)
Yeah and he got band E4 in it. I know it coz, coincidentally I looked at the DA list today and you were in it. Congrats :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Huh ? What's E4 ? Sounds like something good xP
At any rate , I envy your concentration span , agentcheeseball.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Yes how did I know your name...? Mystery! :confused:
;)If you really want to know I looked up in the phone book the place ‘where the streets have no name…’ :wink:

Hair is my major distraction. I'm always tugging or pulling at it or running my fingers through, due to the frustrations of whatever I’m procrastinating about...so it has to be clean b4 I can do anything. Also I can’t have dry, chapped lips.

ps I think we all wish we were as smart as him, and completed and got top marks in part of our HSC :D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Yes how did I know your name...? Mystery! :confused:
;)If you really want to know I looked up in the phone book the place ‘where the streets have no name…’ :wink:
Indeed a mystery :confused: :rolleyes: Nice work :wink:

dr baby beanie said:
ps I think we all wish we were as smart as him, and completed and got top marks in part of our HSC :D
You guys will, I'm sure of it :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)