How much UAI can you pick up in the final exams? (1 Viewer)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
If I have been going average in assessments and do average in my trials, if I do a lot of study between the trials and HSC exams (e.g. pick up 10-15% in two of my subjects and 0-5% in my others), would this significantly boost my UAI compared to just going average? thanks in advance.

HSC
What kind of question is that? There's so many variables. But bottom line, of course if you go better in your subjects you'll get a better UAI.

runnable

HSC
It will entirely depend on your internal asessments. If say, your internal is really weak, then you can pick up a large amount of UAI by getting 100 in every external exam. If your internal is strong anyway, you can probably pick up only about 3-5 UAI points by getting 100 in everything, maybe because your internal marks are already say... 97,98. And in this case, its AKA UAI 100.

PaternalNinja

HSC
As per a BOS rep that spoke to our school before trials last year do not think of your internal marks and increasing them. Ranks are what matter. So if you only perform about average in the trials (say 50%) you will be in the same position as someone who gets 100% in their trials from another school if you are ranked top of the class that is an important thing to remember so your aim should be to beat all others at the trials.

Your external assessment mark will be what you get in the actual HSC exam and your internal assessment mark will be what you get in the actual HSC exam adjusted to your rank (for instance if you are ranked second but get the highest HSC exam mark, the person ranked first will get your hsc exam mark or close to it as their internal and whilst you will get it for external you wont for internal)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)