How much will it effect things? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, I had an absolute blow out in the recent Bio test getting 27/50 or 54%. It was worth 15% of the year. The average was 24. How badly does something like this effect your ATAR or mark for that subject and can you redeem yourself ???

In the last bio test I got 24/29 or 83%. That was also worth 15% if that helps. Is it still possible to get over 90 for bio or even higher like a 95?

Thanks.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You probably already know but if you don't, the actual mark doesn't mean anything. The rank and relative gap between the other students is the important, if you only got 54% but are still ranked pretty well then you don't have much to worry about. Keep your head up, study hard.

O

Omed62

So, I had an absolute blow out in the recent Bio test getting 27/50 or 54%. It was worth 15% of the year. The average was 24. How badly does something like this effect your ATAR or mark for that subject and can you redeem yourself ???

In the last bio test I got 24/29 or 83%. That was also worth 15% if that helps. Is it still possible to get over 90 for bio or even higher like a 95?

Thanks.
bro don't worry... I for my first assignment I got 93% and I wasn't happy... seriuously who doesn't want to get a high mark... don't listen to anyone here. go open you biology books or if you need bio notes I can emial you them... I just did my half-yearly with a good feeling that I will came first in my school... it was so easy lol...

SO don't worry... it is really the ranks that matter. for example I am like getting above 90 and ranking first and If I ace the external biology exam... bam I am on 99 HSC mark and a state rank. so keep up your ranks and never waste a single minute of your HSC because you are competting for a position for medicare sceince about above 94 Atar.. it is easy to aachieve with your subjects.

But you must ace two unit if you want a band six orther wise it will drop you atar down. If you need tutoring for maths 2u I can help you lol. I have best set of notes and textbooks which I can teach you to just get above 90 HSC mark. I get like above 90 for my two unit exam and I am currently doing maths ext 1/2.

albertcamus

HSC
bro don't worry... I for my first assignment I got 93% and I wasn't happy... seriuously who doesn't want to get a high mark... don't listen to anyone here. go open you biology books or if you need bio notes I can emial you them... I just did my half-yearly with a good feeling that I will came first in my school... it was so easy lol...

SO don't worry... it is really the ranks that matter. for example I am like getting above 90 and ranking first and If I ace the external biology exam... bam I am on 99 HSC mark and a state rank. so keep up your ranks and never waste a single minute of your HSC because you are competting for a position for medicare sceince about above 94 Atar.. it is easy to aachieve with your subjects.

But you must ace two unit if you want a band six orther wise it will drop you atar down. If you need tutoring for maths 2u I can help you lol. I have best set of notes and textbooks which I can teach you to just get above 90 HSC mark. I get like above 90 for my two unit exam and I am currently doing maths ext 1/2.
Hahahahaha

CBA Prodigy

HSC

Medicare science is 97 ATAR cut off.

enoilgam

HSC

Thanks.
It's to difficult to say with any certainty what effect it will have because there just too many variables. It could have a negligable effect or it could have a significant effect - you wont know until the end really. However, my guess is that you should be able to bounce back from it given its weighting - I doubt whether it will doom you or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)