How much will not finishing my essay reduce my mark by? (1 Viewer)

Lachyy

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I wrote about fiscal expansionary/contractionary and monetary expansionary. I didn't get to do contractionary, however I did jot some points down and opposite effects etc. do you think this will completely wreck me or...?

NWO

HSC
People who get band 6 usually write everything plus an awesome conclusion. U probab lose marks for content. Maybe 2-3 marks gone? Plus with no conclusion its a bad impression. DW about it lmao. its too latee

pHyRe

HSC
you'd go from a 16 (if that's what you would have gotten normally) to maybe a 13. Shouldn't be too bad, a lot of the time contractionary is assumed as it's just the opposite. How many pages? and writing size

leesh95

HSC
That's what happened to me in my unemployment essay. I wanna know too.

shellaaa

HSC
I accidentally wrote my second essay on spare booklets because I didn't realise the writing booklet they provided us had a section for us to do section 4 (aka the 2nd essay) in :( I labelled/wrote on it to inform my market of my mistake so hopefully they realise.

Lachyy

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
you'd go from a 16 (if that's what you would have gotten normally) to maybe a 13. Shouldn't be too bad, a lot of the time contractionary is assumed as it's just the opposite. How many pages? and writing size
like 8-9 with slightly above average writing as it was my first essay. I filled up the given booklet and used 2 pages of the extra.

JFX

HSC
I wrote about fiscal expansionary/contractionary and monetary expansionary. I didn't get to do contractionary, however I did jot some points down and opposite effects etc. do you think this will completely wreck me or...?
You will be fine trust me, if you have really good analytical points, you will score marks. You will most likely lose your marks in structure and form, so maybe 3-4 marks.

Lachyy

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
You will be fine trust me, if you have really good analytical points, you will score marks. You will most likely lose your marks in structure and form, so maybe 3-4 marks.
Was it enough analysis to talk about how multiplier encouraged growth. AD exceeding aggregate supply, causing demand pull, thus cost push, blah blah? Also I wrote about import inflation in MP.

JFX

HSC
Was it enough analysis to talk about how multiplier encouraged growth. AD exceeding aggregate supply, causing demand pull, thus cost push, blah blah? Also I wrote about import inflation in MP.
Yeah, that's all really good points, definitely think you will get a high mark, but if you didn't write a conclusion or something, you probably won't get full marks.

amacone

HSC
Since you chose the Macro question, you're going to get capped at around 12 regardless.
Because you didn't finish, you're looking at about an 8 or a 9.

enoilgam

HSC
I accidentally wrote my second essay on spare booklets because I didn't realise the writing booklet they provided us had a section for us to do section 4 (aka the 2nd essay) in :( I labelled/wrote on it to inform my market of my mistake so hopefully they realise.
They should definitely realise - they do account for these kinds of errors.

enoilgam

HSC
I really hope so! I don't want 20 marks gone down the drain :(
When I did Modern History, I accidentally did the personality section all in one book as opposed to seperately like instructed. It didnt end up being an issue for me.

shellaaa

HSC
When I did Modern History, I accidentally did the personality section all in one book as opposed to seperately like instructed. It didnt end up being an issue for me.
Oh alright. Thank you for reassuring me! I feel much more confident than how i felt when I realised I stuffed up haha.

enoilgam

HSC
Oh alright. Thank you for reassuring me! I feel much more confident than how i felt when I realised I stuffed up haha.
If you want, you can give BoS a call to be extra sure, but seriously it shouldnt be an issue because they do account for errors like this.

If you don't finish an essay you probably won't get any marks for it because it is a non-serious attempt
They assign marks to whatever you have on paper, regardless of whether it is complete or not.

leesh95

HSC
Since you chose the Macro question, you're going to get capped at around 12 regardless.
Because you didn't finish, you're looking at about an 8 or a 9.
Someone please tell me he is trolling?

shellaaa

HSC
If you want, you can give BoS a call to be extra sure, but seriously it shouldnt be an issue because they do account for errors like this.
What do you mean they account for errors like this? As in, i'm not the first or only person who did this? haha i sure hope not. But yeh, i called BoS and they said it's fine, as long as I labelled everything. But still, I won't know until I find out my economics mark in 2 months which is what is killing me the most ahhah

enoilgam

HSC
What do you mean they account for errors like this? As in, i'm not the first or only person who did this? haha i sure hope not.
Mistakes like this are extremely common and there are processes in place to pick up on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)