How much will university cost YOU? (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
This year, it would cost $12,680 with winter school and the upfront discount bonus. It's ridiculous how much winter school costs! The cost of one subject done in winter school equates to the cost of 4 subjects done during the normal semester

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Diploma of Education, then later Master of History/Arts, and eventually get my PhD (...eventually =P)

Hopefully the latter two at ANU. : )

So yeah..will probably cost a fair bit altogether, but at least it will be sort of spread out.
Wow that's a lot! I wouldn't mind doing a masters. PhD would be epic, but I doubt I'd have the patience.

But masters are just so expensive! arghhhh

izzy88

HSC
This year, it would cost $12,680 with winter school and the upfront discount bonus. It's ridiculous how much winter school costs! The cost of one subject done in winter school equates to the cost of 4 subjects done during the normal semester
thats because at many universities winter and summer school are not hecs places (the universities could make them csp, but don't), as such you are paying the full price of a normal subject, (ie. not getting the commonwealth discount/funding).

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
$36320 according to that site (thats $9080/yr). hopefully it will be cheaper cause i got a hecs statement for $8000 after my 1s yr.

super.muppy

HSC
$43,180

Engg/ Comm
im assuming that changes according to ur engg major right?
ahhhas went there today couldnt find any buses, admin was no help so taxi was the answer (yea i fail)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
im assuming that changes according to ur engg major right?
ahhhas went there today couldnt find any buses, admin was no help so taxi was the answer (yea i fail)
Would be about the same, all courses in engg faculty cost the same. It would be cheaper if you did more courses under the science facultyas they are cheaper.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Don't worry, doctors get like $200k - it'll pay itself off in a year =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, then I'm corrected...

Still, it should pay off somewhat quickly.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Some figures are in the GUG. Want me to read from there...? =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)