How much work are you doing over the holidays??? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Nah, i'm gonna hang around Sydney hehe. Maybe meet up with some of you at the state library, it'd be interesting and fun to meet each other in the holidays.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
School's out for the summer! I'm finished...8 weeks holidays...well I spose not that much, with all the work I might have to do. Well...should do. :( I want to do lot's of work. Some of the teachers have given us these holiday booklets, and plus find related material for english and read all the novels at least once.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
JaredR said:
School's out for the summer! I'm finished...8 weeks holidays...well I spose not that much, with all the work I might have to do. Well...should do. :( I want to do lot's of work. Some of the teachers have given us these holiday booklets, and plus find related material for english and read all the novels at least once.
Lucky you!
My exams aint started.
Enjoy your christmas!

...everyone's gonna get heaps of holiday work.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Hehe same here... HIGH 5!! :D
I'm probably gonna chill out for the rest of this week, will start work on monday hopefully, also watch HP sometime while you guys are still at school. :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ya, gonna be packed tonight, friday and weekend. Gonna avoid most of the kids by going on weekday next week :D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Riviet said:
Ya, gonna be packed tonight, friday and weekend. Gonna avoid most of the kids by going on weekday next week :D
Yeh Packed!! Go during a quieter time too unless they're on holidays too.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
eat
sleep
go to art galleries
aim to get exhibited in 3 exhibitions in 2006 (i was in 2 this year)
study each subject for a few days (rotation thingo)
take pretty pictures
meet up with mates

meh

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm a bored BOS'er waiting for results, so that's what I'm gonna do. But a very good tip my English teacher gave me this time last year: read every one of your texts, even if you're not planning to do them next term, because March hols are too short to cram-read several books at once (well, Term 2 we juggled two modules so that was hell, could be different for your schools), and especially if you're an Ext Eng'er, you'd be well advised to start finding and at least start reading, if not finish reading, your related texts.

Finding related texts and reading them should be very high on your priority list this hols--I procrastinated finding one for Module C (we did Module C in Term 4) until June just before trials and that was very, very stressful indeed, what with making notes on it, watching it several times (it was a movie) and revising for trials all at once.

Good luck to all! Work hard and rest hard this hols.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Because I'm gay. And yes, partly to follow the mob. But I had seen the other movies and so I thought I'd see this one as well, as an act of liberisation after my assessments. Here, I wrote a useless poem about it so you can use it for your physical journey.

Clouds were grey
Charcoal
But Harry did not think grey
The seats were filled
fuck this is lame. sorry.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Here, I wrote a useless poem about it so you can use it for your physical journey.

Clouds were grey
Charcoal
But Harry did not think grey
The seats were filled
fuck this is lame. sorry.
What were the seats filled with? :rolleyes:

Nat_nat

I wanna See HP!!><
When does Radcliff leave adelaide? im goin in Feb for an engagement...

Anyway holiday work!
I wrote out a list of things i have to do in the holidays and stuff i wanna get done..

1. Ext 2 eng - update journal and write proposal
2. Ext 1 eng - Assessment - speech of 25-30min and i need to find 2 related text + use the 2 texts we've done in class
3. Legal Assessment on crime - shuld be easy legal is my best subject
4. Start my ext hist case study coz my teacher is away we have to do it ourselves...and do my readings
5. start looking for info on ext hist major work
6. 2unit maths, go over everything, do past papers...

Stuff i WANT to do:
1. Finish legal syllabus dot points - all of 1st topic + crime and 1 elective
2. Revise chem..coz im so behind..
3. Revise modern and make heaps of notes on WWI
4. read my adv eng texts...

ahhh so much to do in so little time, im gonna be at home all holidays...maybe new yr will be the one day i get out!!>< so much work so little time!!

Need a 99.6 uai!!

klaw

HSC
I saw HP today... it wasn't bad but they cut way too much out. You would have to have read the book to understand what's going on, coz everything seems so sudden.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
A friend told me that the prince arrives like on the first day of school, which is way too early, as they skip a large chunk between the arrival of the prince and the start.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
I'm a bored BOS'er waiting for results, so that's what I'm gonna do. But a very good tip my English teacher gave me this time last year: read every one of your texts, even if you're not planning to do them next term, because March hols are too short to cram-read several books at once (well, Term 2 we juggled two modules so that was hell, could be different for your schools), and especially if you're an Ext Eng'er, you'd be well advised to start finding and at least start reading, if not finish reading, your related texts.

Finding related texts and reading them should be very high on your priority list this hols--I procrastinated finding one for Module C (we did Module C in Term 4) until June just before trials and that was very, very stressful indeed, what with making notes on it, watching it several times (it was a movie) and revising for trials all at once.

Good luck to all! Work hard and rest hard this hols.
my teacher said the same to me yesterday lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)