How much work is every doing? (1 Viewer)

oly1991

HSC
if you want to fail, no one is stopping you from dropping out or living a life or being a garbo... If other people study, let them. Not everyone wants a * for their uai like you.
+1

FINALFLASH-GO

HSC
If you want to fail, no one is stopping you from dropping out or living a life or being a garbo... if other people study, let them. Not everyone wants a * for their UAI like you.
u dont need to study to get a *

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
u retard that means he study's so much he needs to see the real world lol
Nah, I think it was referring to that picture, I'm on holidays :D

hmm or was it..... meh I cbb, holidays are fun time ^_^

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
idk... I seriously dont Know...
iRuler, you study way too hard for a kid in Year 11. Year 11 is the final year to relax, you only start getting serious towards the end of it, when you should probably be revising over math and shit, which is the only thing that doubles up into the HSC.

So chill, I did like maybe 3 hours a week last year rofles.:haha:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
iRuler, you study way too hard for a kid in Year 11. Year 11 is the final year to relax, you only start getting serious towards the end of it, when you should probably be revising over math and shit, which is the only thing that doubles up into the HSC.

So chill, I did like maybe 3 hours a week last year rofles.:haha:
lol, math is the main subject I study over, rest not really

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Don't forget to do English as well. Good essay writing takes time to develop and refine, so use Year 11 to not only work on Maths, but also ground your understanding of the requirements for Stage 6 English. It is a compulsory 2 units after all.
But i can't bring myself to edit my AOS and finish the 1/2 finished critical essay i've started :mad1:

tku336

HSC
i convinced myself that reading stephen king could be considered doing 4 unit english research.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)