• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How not to seek leave to appeal to the High Court (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
hhaahaha
i would have given much money to see that
perhaps they have videos

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz...smartarse. :D

"I have sent it to John Howard, John Howard the coward, he is a coward, and so is Simon Crean and the whole frigging lot of them. "

LoLz...comparing himself to a few Jet engine inventors...

KIRBY J: Did you work at one stage for a university yourself?

MR ROUT: No, I am a self-made scientist. I am the man responsible for having developed the superior science. Now, the superior science is very, very important.....by Einstein. Now, I have demonstrated and proved my intellectual and scientific superiority. The superior science increases the human intelligence. It also improves the discipline to improve the reasoning powers. It is a specific science.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
AC electricity was Nikola Tesla. They knocked out his copyright, he got no money, but he transformed - he invented the 20th century. You would not have skyscrapers without him.
Ahh, so that's who invented the 20th century!

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Seen that one ;)

MR ROUT: Small underground nuclear explosions could supply the world's electricity -

I mean, that is public.

KIRBY J: Mr Rout, the document you have tendered to be filed in the Court is called an electoral petition.

MR ROUT: Yes.

KIRBY J: It appears to challenge the election to the Australian Capital Territory seat of Fraser.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My favourite :

KIRBY J: If you have a claim in copyright, you may have some legal foundation. I do not say you do, but you might, but it would not be brought on the basis of an electoral petition challenging the election to the seat of Fraser in the Australian Capital Territory. It has nothing to do with it.

MR ROUT: No, it does because the dividing and multiplying by zero, the set that they are adhering to, enables me - it causes things to cease to exist.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
KIRBY J: Do you have a university degree in science yourself?

MR ROUT: No, I am the world authority on it

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's funny how Heydon just sits there in silence, you forget he's there

then at the end it's like, Kirby turns to him and goes "you can give him the news"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)