How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tashaa you haven't been here long, have you? everyone judges everyone here, its like an unwritten contract that you're guilty of being a douchefag slut until proven otherwise

(btw I'm not convinced yet)

:D

tashaa

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
tashaa you haven't been here long, have you? everyone judges everyone here, its like an unwritten contract that you're guilty of being a douchefag slut until proven otherwise

(btw I'm not convinced yet)

:D
thats okayy cause im not gonna waste my timeor even try convince u but u do have a point i must admit everybody here judges everybody i guess i just choose not to so thats fine if u think im a slut it actually doesnt bother me at all so yeah

U

Ubik

tashaa said:
i must admit everybody here judges everybody i guess i just choose not to
You liar, you're the most judgemental of all, you said I'm a massive wanker, who doesn't get enough love, what a bitch.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
tashaa said:
well i can tell yu that u dnt know me at all =] so really u typin that essay was a waste of time LOL but fair enough everyone thinks what they wanna think and it just comes to show what kind of person u are i can see that ur another judger
jesus christ. spell corrrectly already, it's making your already fail-worthy argument worse.

As for your actual argument, forget people judging you, you're just wrong. Stop being so childish - people are not arguing over the fact that you have decided not to, but over the reasons that you are giving as to why, and also your attacks on other people. You obviously know absolutely nothing.

In no way is masturbation a clear way of people "not getting any". If you had done any reading at all, you would know that there is quite a bit of reasearch around (particularly done by Kinsey) that shows that people who are in a relationship can sometimes be more likely to masturbate than those who are not: "Kinsey’s survey found that almost 40% of men and 30% of women in relationships masturbated"
Masturbation whilst in a relationship can be just as easily a means of enhancing the sex you are having rather than substituting it.

While I'm lecturing you I'll also point out that research also shows that it is more often than not more difficult for women to orgasm during sex than by masturbating due to different types of stimulation. Actually touching yourself and finding out what helps you to come can actually enhance sex for you. I doubt that you would be able to come during other "normal" methods as you suggest if you have never touched your clitoris.

i hope to god you are a troll.

Last edited:

tashaa

HSC
Born Dancer said:
jesus christ. spell corrrectly already, it's making your already fail-worthy argument worse.

As for your actual argument, forget people judging you, you're just wrong. Stop being so childish - people are not arguing over the fact that you have decided not to, but over the reasons that you are giving as to why, and also your attacks on other people. You obviously know absolutely nothing.

In no way is masturbation a clear way of people "not getting any". If you had done any reading at all, you would know that there is quite a bit of reasearch around (particularly done by Kinsey) that shows that people who are in a relationship can sometimes be more likely to masturbate than those who are not: "Kinsey’s survey found that almost 40% of men and 30% of women in relationships masturbated"
Masturbation whilst in a relationship can be just as easily a means of enhancing the sex you are having rather than substituting it.

While I'm lecturing you I'll also point out that research also shows that it is more often than not more difficult for women to orgasm during sex than by masturbating due to different types of stimulation. Actually touching yourself and finding out what helps you to come can actually enhance sex for you. I doubt that you would be able to come during other "normal" methods as you suggest if you have never touched your clitoris.

i hope to god you are a troll.
i really dont care what your saying to be honest LOL okay your right i did attack other people and that was stupid coz if they want to masterbate okay go ahead =] dnt care

bye

tashaa

HSC
Ubik said:
You liar, you're the most judgemental of all, you said I'm a massive wanker, who doesn't get enough love, what a bitch.
is that so =]

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
what about the last time you had sex with anybody?
that was an evil occasion, wasn't it?

there was no, no consent there was there?
what are you saying, geoffrey?

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
About twice a day.

If I'm really stressed around exams probly 5 times :{

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
tashaa said:
i really dont care what your saying to be honest LOL okay your right i did attack other people and that was stupid coz if they want to masterbate okay go ahead =] dnt care

bye
no, it was stupid because you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. go take an english class.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
i have absolutely no idea what's going on now... back on topic?

@ tashaa: your fighting a losing battle here. On BoS, no matter how correct, your argument/point will always be battered until extermination. You can't single-handedly fight many at the same time. But by all means keep trying.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Devouree said:
i have absolutely no idea what's going on now... back on topic?

@ tashaa: your fighting a losing battle here. On BoS, no matter how correct, your argument/point will always be battered until extermination. You can't single-handedly fight many at the same time. But by all means keep trying.
in this case, pretty sure she was getting shut down because she was incorrect :/

Shoubadoo

HSC
tashaa said:
i dnt play with myself to get an orgasim, there are other ways NORMAL ways of getting one,maybe u should try finding somone to help u and u might find that u quiet like it more than playin with urself.
GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!
Out of curiostity- then why do you play with yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)