How often .. (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Almost everyday...I usually go to Sydney Uni to find her during her breaks (she has basically double my hours)

p87m

my b/f is away at uni from monday to thursday, but when he's home he pretty much lives with me every day even while schools on. it doesnt affect hsc at all as when he's away ive got good time to myself for school stuff.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
this is a regular week for me and my boyfriend:
dont see each other monday, i stay at his place tuseday, hell stay here wednesday, ill stay there thursday, he'll stay here friday, ill stay there saturday and he stays here sunday. we usually dont see each other on mondays, and sometimes wednesdays

dany_starlet

HSC
Once a week ... although I stay over his so it's like friday night / saturday morning ..

Gets way too hard, especially now during the HSC

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I see her everytime i walk past the primary school...

JamieMS

HSC
My GF goes to same school as me so everyday during week, Saturday nights coz i play rep footy.. she stays over after... the day after footy see her until lunchtime :) all good for me... 2 and a half years and going strong :)

Love ya Ash

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
3-4 times a week.. not much. sometiems 2.. when we first started it was once a week.. duno how we managed :p

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
How often do you see your significant other?

Just wondering how often people see their partners on a weekly basis. Also, how often would you want to see your partner every week if you do not have one or have one but do not see them as much as you would like. Personally, when we're at UNI my partner and I are aiming to see each other everyday of the week. Obviously some days will only be for a couple of hours but others will be the whole day. I believe this will be feasible as I will have my p's by then :D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Once or twice a week, im very much my own person and I need my own space so any time I get between uni and work has to include some alone time, otherwise he fits in around it all which is pretty spiffy

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
everyday is a lot. there might be some afternoons when you just want to go home and sleep, or when you have a lot to do.

i say 3 times a week

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Liberal Scum said:
During uni 5 times a week, outside of it usually 2-3.
I'm guessing by that you meet up at university cause you go to the same university? If not that would be quite odd. I would think you would have more time OUTSIDE of university to meet up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)