How old are you and what ethnicity? (1 Viewer)

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Age-19
Birthplace- Antigua and Barbuda
Ethnicity- Chinese, but proud to be Aussie :p

philphie

Banned
HSC
17, 18 feb 1992, french viet born and bred in australia true blue as much as i can be

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
17, 18 feb 1992, french viet born and bred in australia true blue as much as i can be
greetings earthlings..my name is Vegeta, and i got more style in my fist then any of you have in your whole body! my fist is green! and ima put it up your buthole! :spin: heres abit about me:

born: Planet Vegeta....yes its a planet recently discovered within our solar system next to ur anus!

ethnicity: saiyan..., not the prince of saiyans, but im the fresh prince of bel air fools!!! :spin:

and blah blah blah blah....what else is there to say? I rule the world...mwahahahahaha!!!:D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
greetings earthlings..my name is Vegeta, and i got more style in my fist then any of you have in your whole body! my fist is green! and ima put it up your buthole! :spin: heres abit about me:

born: Planet Vegeta....yes its a planet recently discovered within our solar system next to ur anus!

ethnicity: saiyan..., not the prince of saiyans, but im the fresh prince of bel air fools!!! :spin:

and blah blah blah blah....what else is there to say? I rule the world...mwahahahahaha!!!:D
but kakarot i mean goku stole your rightful place of being the first super saiyan in over 1000 years

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
18, indian, in melbourne, probably will be killed in the next 3 months the way its going down here

HSC
N/A
im 18

aus/german

:)

(dad was the first in his fam to be born in aus. mum.. yeah ive always said shse auss.. but there was something about her anncestors being from cornwall? yeah thats some interesting facts for ya)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)