How prepared are you for english (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
yeah same I'm doomed for paper 2 especially mod c, I'm so lost for mod c that i don't even care what they ask for cause all i know is that paper would be borderline nonattempt
GURL SAME how are you with short answers or comm mod

DarkOperator618

HSC
i still have no stress

i know pretty much all my quotes except mod b (curious incident is hella wordy)

hatterene

HSC
theres a big oppourtunty cost memorising for mod c because all that time can go to watse if the stimulus is whack and doesnt align with your prepareds. nevertheless, i still memorised a few creatives and discursives in case.
tbh ik it is late but it's still my weakest module because i can't stand doing anything on the spot argh. got any tips?

icycledough

HSC
While time is definitely against you at this stage, for people who are thinking of memorising their essays for Paper 1 and 2, there's still plenty of techniques you can use which can help you remember them quickly.

• Active dictation (literally just say your essay out loud multiple times, record them, and then just put in some earphones and listen to them, which should help it get drilled into your head)
  • If you are on the creative side, try making up an acronym or mnemonic to remember paragraphs
  • Start with one sentence, write it, then do the first two sentences, write it, then etc.

mikrokosmos

HSC
how are you guys memorising stuff for mod c?
so tips on writing in each form, their distinctive tropes, genres and their distinctive tropes, and quotes from 1-2 prescribed texts of each form

Hiheyhello

HSC
i happy coz iโ€™ve memorised common mod, mod a and mod b - not too worried about mod c coz creatives stick in my brain for some reason (will prioritise it tomorrow).
only thing is iโ€™ve only practiced paper 1 under timed conditions so โ€ฆ. imma be finding out whether i can actually write everything on time today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)