how prepared r u for wednesday? (1 Viewer)

vaniLLa_554

HSC
so how prepared r u so far?

ive gone through the 5 topics, just need to go back over some chapters, do some past papers (multiple choice and short answer)... probably just read over the business report and extended response questions ( i cant be bothered doing them!)

but ive still got lots to do for eco!!

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Im pretty happy ... done quite alot on th syllabus content and worked through a few trials today ... probably do the same tomorrow but work through some extended responses and report, and have tuesday as just revising my wall .. the novella regarding the 5 business topics.

Not long people :D ... next time the friday night movie plays, we'll be done ;). ... and yes, watching the friday night movie makes me cool.

success

HSC
yeah, think i should be ok. might have to pull an all nighter tonight to get evrything summarised. i have absolutely 0 notes, but i have almost all of it done, so should be ok. might do same past exams tommorrow. need to squeeze in some eco too! arrgghhhh!

yes, we can watch as many friday night movies as we want!!! however, i think i'll be out having a good time!

Jexi

HSC
Yea i've gone through all 5 topics now. Syllabus in my head. Just need to do some short answer questions and more essay plans. And maybe get rid of this headache. And read BRW/casestudies one more time. And brace myself for wednesday. I hope they don't throw something random and horrible at us.

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I've done a fair bit of study for it and hope it sinks in but unless I'm studying 24/7 I could always be doing more :p

[trent]

HSC
not enough...i've been procrastinating on BoS rather than actually studying

I'm confident in change, finance and er...its global and marketing i'm worried about...

MarsBarz

HSC
Not prepared enough yet. Although that is to be expected since I haven't studied business studies in months.
I'm reading, writing notes, reading notes, looking at past exams, doing questions, looking at standard packages bahhh...!

I've done most of ER and GLOBAL. I've got two days to do the other topics and get some case study action going. Cram.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I begun my business study yesterday afternoon. (was eco studying the last few days)

I have all my notes left over from the trials, just need to look over them. Most of the stuff i already know, just need to reread my summaries to jog my memory and i should be fine.

im probally fine for everything except Finance, which needs a bit of work. Well we have 48 hours left to do so.

HSC
i just can't wait until the hsc is over. i have two 3hr exams on wednesday, then going to party on wednesday night! anyone coming to the Glasshouse in Wollongong?!?!?

Ataturk

done summaries.
did 2001-2004 papers

just gonna read summaries over and over now

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Ive got notes
I just need to learn them
which I havent started doing yet :(
I procrastinate too much :eek:

DarkPrince_87

HSC
how much case studies does everyone know? im totally screwed...i know all the definitions for all the topics, so that covers me for multiple choice and most of section 2 its just further stuff on definitions (i think), then we have 2 essays, one of which they give us a scenario and one where we have options...in the 2 essays ive been told we have to include case studies...does anyone have any basic starts for me like what ones i can study and look at? also how much should i refer to these case studies........sorry if these questions are dumb its just that i did business thru distance education and my teacher was away from her school sick and then she was on holidays so no ones been able to answer my questions.....thanks in advance

daniandrow

HSC
Darkprince QANTAS is probably the most common and easiest to find info on....
go to the austrade website (not sure of exact address) and in the student resource section (i think) they will have lots of summaries on different businesses best advice would be to pick a few you are interested in that relate to different topicsand try to learn them as best you can

luckygal

HSC
Addmsl

hey just wondering is anyone can explain the S and L in ADDMSL for employment relations? I cant find it anywhere in my notes.. It woud be realy helpful thanx!

vaniLLa_554

HSC
DarkPrince_87 said:
how much case studies does everyone know? im totally screwed...i know all the definitions for all the topics, so that covers me for multiple choice and most of section 2 its just further stuff on definitions (i think), then we have 2 essays, one of which they give us a scenario and one where we have options...in the 2 essays ive been told we have to include case studies...does anyone have any basic starts for me like what ones i can study and look at? also how much should i refer to these case studies........sorry if these questions are dumb its just that i did business thru distance education and my teacher was away from her school sick and then she was on holidays so no ones been able to answer my questions.....thanks in advance
how many case studies? im using only one case study - qantas..u can use more than one if u want...but since there isn't much time left.. u should probably just make up a case study on the day of the exam... . u could, for example, make up an ice cream shop..its pretty easy. just make up any business name! our teacher said its fine, because the markers dont have time to check it upl and you're showing your applying theory...

how much you should refer to your case study? refer it to your case study through out the entire extended response... basically, write the extended response from the business case study's perspective..

and learn the syllabus headings and the dotpoints that come under it! it will really helpl :)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
basically, write the extended response from the business case study's perspective..
This is acceptable, but I believe it is better (personal opinion) to use the case study to illustrate you points.

Moonlite

HSC
vaniLLa_554 said:
and learn the syllabus headings and the dotpoints that come under it! it will really helpl :)
So true. I've noticed that in Business, unlike other subjects (the ones I do anyway), the syllabus practically gives you most of the 'answers' - all you have to do is just extended on it in the exam, which mostly requires common sense.

cashmate69

HSC
im screwd for biz dont even think ill turn up for it as i do crappy in it anyways i started studying 2day. ive done 2 case studys for extended response. i plan on waking up early 2morrow and learning financial and employment relations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)