how prepared r u for wednesday? (1 Viewer)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
exa_boi87 said:
Good Luck All ... Itll all be over in 15hrs :)

yay!

im soooo not ready yet but i dont care, i just want to finish already!!!

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
I haven't really studied much, haha, and its the night before... do I plan to cram? nope. no point. my thinking is that if I didn't get it while I was in class, it aint gonna stick now! coz I need to talk about it heaps... and so it maybe be completely crap thinkin but it's workin so far!

hey, it's funny... these are the first exams I haven't stressed over at all!

other thing is I WAS reading over a bit of the syllabus tonite and noticed that the case studies can be real or imaginary. I seemed to remember something like that from before, so what I'm doing is whatever the scenario, I'll make up an appropriate case study.... maybe even more than one to make it look better. And I have general knowledge on my friends' small businesses...

Cheers everyone! I'm just lookin forward to 12.30 tomorrow! bring it on!

Bon Voyage Business Studies and School!
Hello world! :)

rockon

no use for a name
HSC
i am so not ready... i have been studying but i feel that all of it aint stickingin my head... this is the first exam i am worried about because its the one subject i hate- I so cant be bothered studying, i am so sleep deprived like many other people out there. Oh well at 12.30 tomorrow it will all be over, no more hsc all that we have to do is wait...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I woke up early 2 quickly revise :)
Hopefully it helps
but I better get on the net...supprisngly ppl r on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)