How sad is Big Brothers? (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
My brother was watching it last night, and from the random things that I've heard/seen- I cannot believe people actually watch that show!!

hiding people's things like an immature bunch of kindergarden kids?

Jump into the pool naked voluntarily then whinge about it?

No offence, but how can you guys (if you do) make the effort to sit there every night and watch the entire show?

lengstar

HSC
i've lost interest in watching tv altogether because its so full of crap these days

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Australia really needs some quality shows.

Channel TEN used to be my favourite, now it's crapped up with low wit reality shows.
I ditto with you guys, I haven't watched TV for a while too (apart from DVDs and stuff)

skotgb

big brother sucks arse,
but when you cant sleep there is something about uplate that you cant resist. i found myself awake at 1.30 when it finished and infomercials started, then i fell asleep.

the block is the best!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
i've lost interest in watching tv altogether because its so full of crap these days
these days? i'd say it's got about the same amount of crap as it always has. you probably just can't be bothered looking for the good stuff anymore

santaslayer

HSC
I saw the commercial and apparently they were wearing undies/bikinis on their heads at one stage in the show. :uhhuh:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by skotgb
big brother sucks arse,
but when you cant sleep there is something about uplate that you cant resist. i found myself awake at 1.30 when it finished and infomercials started, then i fell asleep.
lets not start on infomercials. good ol jess's body decided it would be a good thing to wake up at 3 am this morning and refuse to go back to sleep, forcing jess to switch on the tv and watch a tony robbins infomercial.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I HATE reality T.V. I don't think they reflect upon what is real life, and if it is, life must be so much more smuttier than what I realise. I don't think I'm a prude either; it just seems to me that these shows put people into unrealistic situations and add a dash of competition to create the next commercial "marvel".
Lets face it: it takes away prime T.V. time slots from better shows and is turning Australia into the same crude mass-consumer market like America. I just can't wait until (if?) the Reality T.V phase finishes. Is not Big Brother an example of this? Already avid supporters are dwindling. Not to mention the fact the whole idea of Big Brother is scary (1984 anyone?). Take it away!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
of course it doesn't reflect real life

i don't know anyone who sits there every night, they need to do something to change it up

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I used to stay up last year when I was a nightowl and just watch them sleep. It was so eerie.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
o_O

ok, that is pretty cool.
It was so vouyeristic and creepy!! But with the amount of dumb shits in it this year, I'm so over it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Big Brother has always sucked. So yes, I totally agree with you.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Lol Jess its soo annoying aint it???
i watched the one with knives omg..im such a gullipoble person!:O
but im going of topic.....i just watch uncut...:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)