How small is this world! (1 Viewer)

*BUCKO*

Me and my 2 friends were going for the quiet more veg out type of schoolies at coffs (didnt turn out that way but the intentions were good) we got a msg left on our car by a group of boys we saw at the big banana...they were stayin round the corner and asked as to call them if we wanted to party with them...turns out they live 15 mins away (at home)and work near us...even related to people we work with....so weird....just wondering if this happened to anyone else???

Skeeta

HSC
Yep i met my real mum the other day and it turns out that about 18 years ago she had sex with this guy who turned out to be my dad!!!

amazing

haha im kidding

yeah stuff like that does happen like there was this guy that i was dyin 2 meet coz my friends wouldnt shut up about him and it turned out that i knew him all along

neuro_logik

HSC
Lozzza said:
Me and my 2 friends were going for the quiet more veg out type of schoolies at coffs (didnt turn out that way but the intentions were good) we got a msg left on our car by a group of boys we saw at the big banana...they were stayin round the corner and asked as to call them if we wanted to party with them...turns out they live 15 mins away (at home)and work near us...even related to people we work with....so weird....just wondering if this happened to anyone else???
Did your groups have an orgy?

Maddeh

a guy who's lived 5 houses up my street all of both of our lives ended up staying 5 houses up my street in byron - and we went to primary school together!

~~Jess~~

HSC
a guy who caught the same skool bus as me every morning was on my flight up to skoolies! then i lost him :( damn he's a cutie!

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Lozzza said:
where in Coffs did you stay. We had a few 'small world' experiences, where ppl we met knew someone from home

=j=e=s=s=

HSC
Yeah its wierd when that happens, i moved like 6 hours away from where i used to live and it turns out that 3 people that i went to primary school with all have done the same thing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah I met 16 people (or thats what i just counted) who i had known from other places eg old schools, drama things etc.
Schoolies is swell

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
We went to shoal bay. One night me and 2 of my friends were back at our place about to go to the party up the road, when some strange guy (or so we thought) knocked on our door. We were freaked and they made me open the door. Turns out it was this guy i went to primary school with. He was friends with one of my friends and was looking for her. He came back several hours later (i was in my jammies), i walked round the corner into the kitchen to say hi and he had a friend with him....another guy i went to primary school with (and had a crush on for a little while in yr6 (i think)). It was so weird!! I hadnt seen him for about 5yrs!! We talked ALL night...it was so great to catch up with them. And it turns out they were with three other people i went to primary school with too!! What a bloody small wall we live in!!!! :uhhuh:

Danoz The Great

HSC
I live about 5-6 hours drive south of Byron Bay.
Some teacher said he ran into like 20 kids from my school when he went there for the weekend.

The kids didn't know what to do - just pretend they didn't see him and cross the road, or stop and say hi.

m1nx

HSC
i was sitting in the jacuzzi one night in hawaii and it turned out that these other guys were from cronulla (15 mins away from my place) & bout 10 mins later some people from blakehurst popped by as well :rolleyes: it is DEFINITELY a small world!

Jezapbo

HSC
Lady_Melian said:
We went to shoal bay. One night me and 2 of my friends were back at our place about to go to the party up the road, when some strange guy (or so we thought) knocked on our door. We were freaked and they made me open the door. Turns out it was this guy i went to primary school with. He was friends with one of my friends and was looking for her. He came back several hours later (i was in my jammies), i walked round the corner into the kitchen to say hi and he had a friend with him....another guy i went to primary school with (and had a crush on for a little while in yr6 (i think)). It was so weird!! I hadnt seen him for about 5yrs!! We talked ALL night...it was so great to catch up with them. And it turns out they were with three other people i went to primary school with too!! What a bloody small wall we live in!!!! :uhhuh:
oh hey.... that was me... ;) and she still loves me :p lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Oh, I assure you, this world is completely infinitesimal when you look at the rest of the universe.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i saw most of our grade at gold coast... it was like our school reunion up there, which kinda defied the purpose of schoolies, to get away from here :)
other than that, there was this guy staying at my hotel from adelaide and he knew a friend of mine who came to visit us. that was a "small world" situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)