How stuffed are my hsc chances? (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC

ziGma

HSC
OKAY so now I'm 4th and its horrible. This was the first task and there are three people ahead of me. How do i get back up? 😭 any help will HELP

I think i might have asked this before but - the final rank is the one AFTER trials right? the ranking we get after trials is the one that matters? - even though there is like half yearly awards for placings...those placements don't count right, they only build up to the one after trials?

like yk the thing where if your first then you get the highest HSC exam mark? so hypothetically if someones final ranking if 2nd after trials... is that the ranking that is used to switch the HSC marks? or is it a ranking before that?

please help if this makes any sense! sorry for the intense confusion xd

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
OKAY so now I'm 4th and its horrible. This was the first task and there are three people ahead of me. How do i get back up? 😭 any help will HELP

I think i might have asked this before but - the final rank is the one AFTER trials right? the ranking we get after trials is the one that matters? - even though there is like half yearly awards for placings...those placements don't count right, they only build up to the one after trials?

like yk the thing where if your first then you get the highest HSC exam mark? so hypothetically if someones final ranking if 2nd after trials... is that the ranking that is used to switch the HSC marks? or is it a ranking before that?

final rank is the one after trials (because after every assignment they'll adjust your rank - trials is your last assignment) and the one they will send to nesa - so there's tons of time to change your rank and make sure you're at the top, work on your mistakes, get feedback if you can, do past papers. half-yearly awards are cool but they don't mean anything toward your hsc or atar

if your final ranking is 2nd after trials, then when the cohort do the hsc, for the internal mark you will get the 2nd highest aligned hsc mark as part of moderation, but your external mark will be your own mark (which is why someone who gets 1st in a subject could have a high internal and a lower external cos they weren't the ones who got the highest mark in the hsc but were assigned that mark because they were ranked 1st). then they take the average of that for your final hsc mark

jonolad69

HSC

What’s so horrible about 4th? What kind of school do you go to?

ziGma

HSC
final rank is the one after trials (because after every assignment they'll adjust your rank - trials is your last assignment) and the one they will send to nesa - so there's tons of time to change your rank and make sure you're at the top, work on your mistakes, get feedback if you can, do past papers. half-yearly awards are cool but they don't mean anything toward your hsc or atar

if your final ranking is 2nd after trials, then when the cohort do the hsc, for the internal mark you will get the 2nd highest aligned hsc mark as part of moderation, but your external mark will be your own mark (which is why someone who gets 1st in a subject could have a high internal and a lower external cos they weren't the ones who got the highest mark in the hsc but were assigned that mark because they were ranked 1st). then they take the average of that for your final hsc mark
okat, thanks a lot this makes sense. I'll work on my mistakes and hopefully get better! thanks.

jccc

HSC
Same but in a different subject I was raging 😭 💀

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

bully them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)