Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
are you kidding me

that's not even short..
I never realised I was so short until I saw this thread
I agree, I'm like the tallest out of my friends... they must all be midgets

Dude they are girls. Girls don't inherit the height gene or something.I dont know there is some bio behind it some allele stuff. But yeh some of my mates are taller and I still think being 183, that I am short. I atleast wanna hit the 190 mark considering my father is pretty tall ~ 180
/strong hypothesis

Hi there444

HSC

/strong hypothesis
Well I was just telling you what I was heard or something as such. I dunno prably also the sample size

crazy_paki123

HSC
Dude they are girls. Girls don't inherit the height gene or something.I dont know there is some bio behind it some allele stuff. But yeh some of my mates are taller and I still think being 183, that I am short. I atleast wanna hit the 190 mark considering my father is pretty tall ~ 180
ive surpassed my dad he is 180ish, but my mates are around 185-190 cm... i feel short around them

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hahah yeah all of mine are about the same height/

Even year 9s are taller than us. Must be on drugs or something..

Hi there444

HSC
ive surpassed my dad he is 180ish, but my mates are around 185-190 cm... i feel short around them
Yeh dude we are like similar except that you are older. We literally have the exact same height. Do you bulk?
]

crazy_paki123

HSC
Yeh dude we are like similar except that you are older. We literally have the exact same height. Do you bulk?
]
nah man im more lanky, i play sport more like cricket, football(soccer) and touch footy rather than going to the gym... wbu?

Hi there444

HSC
nah man im more lanky, i play sport more like cricket, football(soccer) and touch footy rather than going to the gym
Yeh true. I dont gym now cos of HSC but I used to. And I used to also play soccer and tackle footy. Not so much cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)