how the hell do guys mind work??????????????? HELP PLEASE (1 Viewer)

munchybuddy

HSC
Hey everyone

Just wondering how the hell a guys mind works????????????
I have this guy, who is my friend. he has been giving me all the right hints
i.e.- touching me
- looking into my eyes
- smiling and looking at me from across the room for long periods of time
- and heaps of other obvious stuff.

Now i just find out that he has a girlfriend. The weird thing is that HE never told me about it, i found out through sum1 else.
What should i do??????

How do i show him that i am interested without actually telling him that i like him???
I AM REALLY AFRAID OF REJECTION

I really like this guy, but maybe i am getting the vibes all wrong.
Waddo u all think
Thanks every1

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
munchybuddy said:
Hey everyone

i.e.- touching me
- looking into my eyes

Now i just find out that he has a girlfriend. The weird thing is that HE never told me about it, i found out through sum1 else.
What should i do??????

How do i show him that i am interested without actually telling him that i like him???

Waddo u all think
Thanks every1
Oh dude, I know how you feel. But while he has a girlfriend there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Trust me. I KNOW.

davzilla60

HSC
His girlfriend would be pretty jealous if she reads this. If he is really doing this to you, chances are he is interested in you.

Though I don’t think you can go too far while he has a girlfriend.

My advice is saving your relationship with him for happier days; like when they brake up for example.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
If he's doing this to you while he has a girlfriend, he sounds like a bit of a player, to be frank. How 'friendly' are you, in truth? Best friend kind of friends or 'friends' who actually don't want to have much to do with being true 'friends' other than hooking up?

PC

HSC
N/A
Seems like he wants to cover his bases. He's keeping you interested while he does a bit of test driving with the other girl. If it don't work out then he'll take the alternative option, i.e. you.

You need to assess your status with him. Do you want the friend thing or to go further. A friendship is quite often more valuable than a short term passion.

PrettyVacant

HSC
What should i do??????
He enjoys the security of a relationship, but perhaps he is getting a little bored and wants a bit of fun and excitement. That's where you come in..

munchybuddy said:
i.e.- touching me
- looking into my eyes
So basically, he's flirting with you because he might be discontent with his relationship.

Waddo u all think
Thanks every1
Um...don't do anything. He has a girlfriend. Don't let this guy get pleasure from you and security from his girlfriend.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
brogan77 said:
Fucking slut. :\
I was totally going to post that! Then I came to the realisation that this thread isn't worthy of my grace.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
ellen.louise said:
Don't go there. It's not fucking worth it.
Quoted for truth. Oh, fucking truth.

WE KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. DON'T GO THERE.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
gawd, it's so funny how we don't understand each other and still try to screw eachother...

-P_D

Legham

HSC
I dunno what the deal is.. I dont find girls confusing, and i can't see how they could find my mind confusing :S

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
We prefer not to think. We like to fuck things up and only when we realise all of a sudden we are in shit do we do something (god I feel like such a femanist)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
We prefer not to think. We like to fuck things up and only when we realise all of a sudden we are in shit do we do something (god I feel like such a feMANist)
No, i think the (real) feminists would stab you through the heart with their killer heels just for that.

Legham

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
We prefer not to think. We like to fuck things up and only when we realise all of a sudden we are in shit do we do something (god I feel like such a femanist)
Fucking right! Wth is the deal with thinking.. so pointless half the time..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
brogan77 said:
But then by gracing it to make that comment you render that assertion void!
Yes, I do understand the irony in it.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
He enjoys the security of a relationship, but perhaps he is getting a little bored and wants a bit of fun and excitement. That's where you come in..

So basically, he's flirting with you because he might be discontent with his relationship.

Um...don't do anything. He has a girlfriend. Don't let this guy get pleasure from you and security from his girlfriend.
She speaks the truth.

Alternatively, if you really like him, confront him about it. It may be that he is unhappy in his relationship, or has fallen for you in a way that changes his previous relationship.

Talk to him. Be an adult.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Kwayera said:
If he's doing this to you while he has a girlfriend, he sounds like a bit of a player, to be frank. How 'friendly' are you, in truth? Best friend kind of friends or 'friends' who actually don't want to have much to do with being true 'friends' other than hooking up?

hmm i dunoo.. i mean - she's describing what she sees. in reality it could be harmless and insignificant, but because she like's him she see's it differently. she could be seeing it the way she want's to see it. most likely unintentionally. that's the problem when it come's to these things. you become so involved in your feelings for someone that you believe what you want to believe, and you see what you want to see.

to me, i think he just seems like a guy trying to be nice. provide us with some more information, with a little more detail - only then could we get an inclination of how he feels towards you. all in all, he could think you're cute and must just enjoy flirting with you. which is not a bad thing - iyou have a platform to build on :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)