how the hell do I study my notes for trials?? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Ok so I was wondering I have a huge heap of notes for all my subjects which are organised, I was wondering how the f*@#! I am going to study all of them?? like how are you guys going to study all your notes and remember everything, when there are so many?? Like what are your techniques you use to study?? I really need help haha.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
well what are notes for lol? reading and memorising them.. making sure uve taken out all the shit u dont need

although when i did my hsc i only made notes for 3-4 chapters i thought i needed to study

the rest of the time i looked at past papers and prepared answers

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
you use the information from your notes to answer questions in past papers. You must understand what your notes mean not just write them down; doing past papers helps you to understand the content.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Read them all? Make notes of which parts you don't understand and come back to them.

For English, write essays or practice paragraphs with your notes, then without your notes. Write on each major theme, character, etc. Practice.
For Economics, write essays, do actual short answer questions on each topic, make up questions in your head and find all the links between core topics/chapters. Explain each syllabus dot point to yourself, and if you can't, look at your notes, then explain again.
For maths, do a question of every single type in each topic.

Idk what for the rest, I don't do those subjects, but I imagine business would be like commerce? For that I literally just read through everything twice and knew it all ~ as long as you understand everything along the way + practice the extended it should be fine.

If all else fails and you don't get it, just memorise it word for word. Got me far in Physics last year, but then again I dropped it for this year :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)