How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (2 Viewers)

ark

HSC
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I agree. Don't ask her before the exam. Ask her afterwards.

If you're going at different times or sessions, just ask her if you could meet her after her exam. Then she'll either be in a great mood, or she'll need a shoulder to cry on. It's a win-win. :D

I'm assuming you're not close friends with her, because if you were, you wouldn't be this nervous. ;) Just ask her to a movie or for lunch. She can interpret it whichever way she likes, but once you get a "yes", you have your chance.

Concentrate on your exam first. Girl comes later.

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah I agree with Dreamerish, go for it, but don't let your exam performance suffer because of it :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If you're going at different times or sessions, just ask her if you could meet her after her exam. Then she'll either be in a great mood, or she'll need a shoulder to cry on. It's a win-win. :D
dreamerish: miss l&r

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
santaslayer said:
Ask her after the HSC is over. This is the crappiest time eva.
No way can he keep himself in suspense for that long.

Might as well ask her out, go out with her and have some support + loving during stressful times, or be rejected, get over her and forget about it, leaving his full concentration on HSC preparations.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Just ask her to a movie or for lunch. She can interpret it whichever way she likes...
You forget coffee!! Coffee!! Sorry, no wise words to pass on, they've all been said; ignore my general immaturity and uselessness...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
bernz said:
You forget coffee!! Coffee!! Sorry, no wise words to pass on, they've all been said; ignore my general immaturity and uselessness...
I thought about that, but then I imagined a guy I don't know coming up to me and saying "hey, wanna grab some coffee?" and I started laughing.

SweetSeasons

HSC
see that's why you just get the phone number... ask her out after u've spoken 2 her on the phone a few times..

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
jumb said:
Don't go for girls, go for guys.
Hey Jumb, whats ya number?

On topic-

I'm in a slightly similar situation, except I'm @ Uni...but yea, I can't seem to find the nerve to actually ask her to go out for lunch/movies/whatever. And my reactions are so similar to the OP, I always get all excited...then I end up going, 'Screw it, I'll ask another day' >=(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
D_A said:
Hey Jumb, whats ya number?

On topic-

I'm in a slightly similar situation, except I'm @ Uni...but yea, I can't seem to find the nerve to actually ask her to go out for lunch/movies/whatever. And my reactions are so similar to the OP, I always get all excited...then I end up going, 'Screw it, I'll ask another day' >=(
On one hand, you should wait until you feel comfortable asking her. That way you won't screw up and make an idiot of yourself - although she might find that cute. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, if you wait around too long, someone else might beat you to it.

carpediem

HSC
follow her home, look her up in the phone book, steal her mail what ever it takes, what ever it takes

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
girl of you dreams?
have you even talked to her?
"ogm once she looked in my general direction"
*faints*

a. talk to her for a bit
b. ask her for coffee...
c. secksy time ;) :rolleyes:

:uhhuh:

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
On one hand, you should wait until you feel comfortable asking her. That way you won't screw up and make an idiot of yourself - although she might find that cute. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, if you wait around too long, someone else might beat you to it.
I don't think I can ever get rid of those butterflies; but yea I'm worried if I keep waiting any longer, someone else would ask =/ Tho I have no clue if she's already taken heh.

My biggest worry seems to be she doesn't seem to be interested in me- I never catch her looking at me so I can't stare back at her XD Just end up talking to her after class a few times, we don't talk long but we laugh a bit...argh >_>

Someone needs to invent a love detector thingy, I'm gonna turn into a nervous wreck soon lol

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i think its easier to talk to a complete stranger on the net rather then the fone
but u cnat exactly ask for her msn lol
but once someone asked my friend for her number and the bitch gave him my number
so i answered the fone one night and got a random call froma guy and she also gave him my name..how nice of her
and i felt bad so i had a conversation with him and it was awful..
lukily i changed my number not long after

repz

HSC
when you do ask her be confident about it
act like it doesnt bother you at all
a girl can sense a nervous guy with ease
which kinda makes him unattractive, but if you have confidence
its a major advantage for you
even if u act the confidence lol haven't you seen hitch
be in control of the situation and yourself most of all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)