How to avert a disaster? (1 Viewer)

synthesized

HSC
N/A
My exams for 4 subjects begin in 10 days time. I don't know anything about the subjects i'm about to be examined on. If you gave me the exam today, i would not even know what the questions mean.

Reason: All semester I have not gone to tutorials (except a couple), i have gone to id say 20% of lectures, i failed to submit most of the assignments, and the ones i did submit won't help my grade because i received less than 50%, i have absolutely no notes for any subjects, i have done probably less than 10 hours of study for the semester. this was all in the first half of the semester, the rest of the semester up until now i have done NOTHING.

So my problem is this: what can i do in 10 days to learn enough to pass each 4 exams? or should i be looking at other solutions, such as accepting a fail in one subject and devoting all of my time to just 3? what do i do???? :bomb:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You're a first year, first year subjects are fail proof unless you have Down's.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
synthesized said:
My exams for 4 subjects begin in 10 days time. I don't know anything about the subjects i'm about to be examined on. If you gave me the exam today, i would not even know what the questions mean.

Reason: All semester I have not gone to tutorials (except a couple), i have gone to id say 20% of lectures, i failed to submit most of the assignments, and the ones i did submit won't help my grade because i received less than 50%, i have absolutely no notes for any subjects, i have done probably less than 10 hours of study for the semester. this was all in the first half of the semester, the rest of the semester up until now i have done NOTHING.

So my problem is this: what can i do in 10 days to learn enough to pass each 4 exams? or should i be looking at other solutions, such as accepting a fail in one subject and devoting all of my time to just 3? what do i do???? :bomb:
seeya next semester

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
synthesized said:

I'm in the same situation. Although I have been getting better marks for assignments. But yeah, I have nfi about the test and didn't study at all. Just cram, and ask friends for help when you're stuck at something. It should be alright. :)

ND

HSC
10 days? That's ages man. Are you saying that you can't cram enough in 2.5 days to pass a subject?

Conspirocy

HSC
ND said:
10 days? That's ages man. Are you saying that you can't cram enough in 2.5 days to pass a subject?
agreed.

deadset though, seriously - u are lost, im shocked at ur lack of effort

i guess if you want to make sure u pass sacrifice one subject and study for 3

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Conspirocy said:
agreed.

deadset though, seriously - u are lost, im shocked at ur lack of effort

i guess if you want to make sure u pass sacrifice one subject and study for 3
Are you seriously shocked?

This is what undergrad education is about! :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It depends how well you knew the stuff beforehand... I mean if you studied say Economics in high school, it'll be alot easier to bluff your way through your uni exams.

.... although why you put zero effort in throughout the semester is beyond me considering that uni isn't free.

ks21

HSC
Just wondering, what did you do during the session, if you weren't doing uni work?

Conspirocy

HSC
redruM said:
Are you seriously shocked?

This is what undergrad education is about! :D
hahaha yeah i know, but if u have made it to most of ur tutes u should have an idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)