How to avoid a situation (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
If you've told her clearly and on more than one occasion that you are not interested in being more than friends with her, you've done your part. If she still can't accept it, it's her problem.

Most of us know now that you can't make a person fall in love with you. It's as simple as that.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Eek I have never understood girls that go for guys that have made it clear that they have no interest.

Budds101

HSC
OK this is mainly aimed at the girls as opposed to the guys but if guys feel like chipping in with random sarcastic comments or some thoughts feel free.

What is the best way to go about telling and stopping any further advances from a girl who your friends with but the fact she's liked you that many times at different intervals its starting to psyc you out?

She used to send me poems and stuff and the way i eventually 'pointed out' i didnt like her was by hooking up with the girl i actually liked.

Later i was accused of being a heartbreaker and she asks me all this stuff about why i dont like her and dont notice her.
Im starting to just outright avoid her but i dont really wanna do that.

???

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i did that

up the aggressive level each time you talk to her.

this guy at uni so far two weeks ago i said

"STOP TOUCHING ME. YOU'RE TOO POSSESSIVE. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND STOP MAKING STORIES ABOUT HOW WE'RE A COUPLE. IT FUCKING SHITS ME"

and hence he has ceased touching/talking to me and now resorts to staring at me all class time

but i guess, start off with a "you're a great friend. you really are. but nothing will happen between us"

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
If you've told her clearly and on more than one occasion that you are not interested in being more than friends with her, you've done your part. If she still can't accept it, it's her problem.

Most of us know now that you can't make a person fall in love with you. It's as simple as that.
What if they begin begging and stalking you :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
bscienceboi said:
What if they begin begging and stalking you :p
Then I'll do something to turn them off.

Like, one time, when I noticed a car was following me when I was walking home, I pulled my bag really high and pretended I had a hunchback and a limp. The guy probably thought I was crazy and drove off. :p

niteshade1312

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Then I'll do something to turn them off.

Like, one time, when I noticed a car was following me when I was walking home, I pulled my bag really high and pretended I had a hunchback and a limp. The guy probably thought I was crazy and drove off. :p
I'm so going to use that one day!!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think you just have to come out with it and tell her that you arent attracted to her. if you think about it, you saying that couldnt make the friendship between you two any more awkward.

although, having been on both the giving and recieving end of unrequited...'like', its hard to realise that your feelings arent reciprocated. so go easy on her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)