How to be a yellow shirt or student helper at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
One question to the wonderfu people on this board. Where do I go if I want to volunteer to help correct the spelling mistakes I see on the UNSW website hahaha! I see heaps of them believe it or not! I was shocked too.

elfm

HSC
They allow people to sign up for yellow shirts sometime in semester 2 I think. Then you've gotta do all these forms and interviews to get through each stage AFAIK. When the sign ups are happening, you'll know about it (especially if you hang around these forums).

If you're serious about the spelling mistakes, this page should help http://unsw.edu.au/webfeedback.html

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Ok thanks! I just sent the people this:
Hey I just wanted to say:

that there a spelling mistake in the instruction video for how new students accept and enroll into UNSW this year. In the bubble where it says your email, your name etc, there is a bubble that says " you telephone numbers" I dont remember the specific bubble or what time frame it was but it sure shocked to see a 5 star uni have a spelling mistake like that! :) Just a shout out. Looking forward to joining you guys at O week!

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
There are student publications which advertise volunteer positions. They're called Blitz (a magazine) and Tharunka (a newspaper). You'll find them scattered around various places like student lounges, the library and near food outlets. They give you tons of info about what happens at uni, so keep an eye out for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)