How to become ... a 'Studier' (1 Viewer)

studier1

HSC
Well done, you've taken the first step on the long, harsh and bs-filled road to success.

What is a 'Studier'? You may ask ... the answer is quite simple.

It's the phenomena of an individual who has reached the higher echelons of intellect enough to realise that, yes, the HSC in fact IS the be all and end all of our lives.

These individuals invest their time and effort into nothing less than full marks, or for the less aspirational 'Studier,' a solid Band 6.* These individuals realise the importance of the all-mighty ATAR.

There are many theories as to just how one discovers the road, the road to success, the road to becoming a 'Studier.' However, an established 'Studier' can merely lead one to the door, it is up to the grasshopper to open it.

This is Year 12, the rule book and the form book is out the window. It is everyone's chance at redemption.

The question is how? Discuss.

*Below which the term 'Studier' is non-applicable.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
No it's not. There's so many other pathways you can take to get to your goals. It may take a little longer, but you'll still get there. E.g. TAFE, private colleges, insearch, applying for lower atar courses with similar subjects to transfer into your preferred course later on, transferring unis, do the same course. Don't freak out much. My study patterns didn't change much, ever since year 7. I studied hard all the way from the start and continued at my constant pace.

studier1

HSC
both of you are hatin' badly. I would be too if i was preparing since year 7, then got overtaken as fresh, un-burntout studiers surged to the cutting edge of academic performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)