How to choose to Tutorial times (?) And student diaries... (1 Viewer)

bustinjustin

HSC
How do we choose out tutorial times? Is it through MyUni? All I know (or what I think I know) is that we 'block' the days we don't want tutorials on. I'll keep searching around for 'how'...

Oh, and they also ran out of Union Showbags when I enrolled! How rude! They said I could get my student diary during O-Wee, do I just get it from the Student Centre at Carslaw, the SIO at Merewether or one of the stalls at the front lawn during O-Week?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
They have Union showbags at o-week.

for tutes, they will auto enrol you into one and you can switch and change online (its abit tricky). Best go to the Madsen building during o-week and manually change it in person.

otherwise, some tutors (in some subs)will allow you to switch once class starts.

bustinjustin

HSC
melimoo said:
you can have my diary. i refuse to use anything that quotes willy wonka. for serious usyd.

HahaI'll probably wait for one or get my own, thanks for the offer anyway, but I reckon the money towards a different diary is better spent at the Manning on drinks...

Sorry to be annoying but I have one more question about timetabling before I can have a peace of mind while I'm out of the country for the next month:

Where it says 'Stream 1' and 'Stream 2', do we attend lectures in different streams or attend lectures of the same stream?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think you attend either all lectures in stream 1, or all in stream 2, or do the smart thing and attend none at all ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)