How To Come About Option Questions (1 Viewer)

Cabrera1990

HSC
Hello.
How can i come about these; "evaluate the effectiveness" questions :bomb:im soooo stuck! i was wondering if there was a "rubric" i could follow and what it meant for the individual and society? i need help big time....can somebody please put me out of my misery and TELL ME HOW TO ANSWER THESE "QUESTIONS" I JUST DONE KNOW HOW TO COME ABOUT THEM, I MEAN I WILL LEARN THE CONTENT BUT HOW DO I KNOW WHICH SPECIFIC PARTS OF THE SYLLABUS TO ADAPT? THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!

Cabrera1990

HSC
hmmmmm i checked out that thread but im still VERY lost! can anyone please clarify this for me? :confused: IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD!!! THANKSSS

cxlxoxk

HSC
Effectiveness of the Law
  • factors to be considered when evaluating the effectiveness of law in achieving justice:

• for individuals: equality, accessibility, enforceability, resource efficiency, protection and recognition of individual rights.

• for society: resource efficiency, law as a reflection of community standards and expectations, opportunities for enforcement, appeals and review,
    balance of individual rights and values and community rights and values.

that's as simple as i can get it...

Equality - Whether everyone is being treated equally before the law.

Accessibility - Whether everyone can access the legal system equally in whatever area of law your talking about.

Enforceability - Whether the law can be enforced.

Resource Efficiency - Whether money is being used effectively (i.e. for the right things and for the right reasons).

cbb to explain the rest but thats basically what you need to talk about i think =S.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
^ persons post above is right

except resource effiecieny is partially interwined with accessibility with things like court times how they are generally over packed that sorta stuff.

otherwise i am just giving this a bump so others can read

xxJTxx

HSC
use the criteria in the syllabus (two posts above)..
remember accessibility has three factors: time, cost, (crap forgot the third..hey going back like a year here! i think it was like understandability or something lol..like how simple it is for everyday people to actually comprehend..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)