• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How To Come Out Properly (1 Viewer)

Duuude

HSC
How do you come out properly? I've been fairly open about my sexuality (gay and proud) for about 4 years now. But I was wondering instead of your friends finding out that your gay by gossip, how do you tell them:confused:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If your homosexuality is a source of pride:
1. Why are you worried about them finding out by gossip, given it's obviously a good thing (e.g. if I'd done something something heroic like saving a small child from a fire, and word reached my friends via gossip, it wouldn't exactly be seen by me as having a negative effect just because of the way they found out).
2. Why don't you just tell them straight out? Or bring the question upon yourself by one day turning up to school with a pink scarf or similar. Someone's bound to ask "Dude, are you gay?", respond with "Yes." and it's done.

jest

HSC
there's no real way to come out properly, just do it as you feel, as long as you're comfortable and don't feel pressured to do it

if you're real worried about friends finding out not through you, then just tell them straight out, no big deal :)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Just try and make out with them. They should get the imperssion (unless your emo, but then your scum anyway and should die)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Out of your penis.

lolz get it? coz u ejaculate out of it....

Optophobia

HSC
why the hell are there so many trolls on this forum?

lol tehehehe, lets create an account and pretend to be gay, lol, hehehehehe

Duuude

HSC
Well arn't you a big man! I'm Proud That I'm Gay because I have the guts to be different. Your just a fucking robot who probably hasn't been layed yet. Just go away and fucking die.

Duuude

HSC
I can say both. The guts to be different means that your something that some people don't consider to be normal. Or the guts to be myself can also be used.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Duuude said:
Well arn't you a big man!
He is a big man who builds big towers to the sky.
I'm Proud That I'm Gay because I have the guts to be different.
It's either a choice or some natural ability you were born with. Make up your fucking mind.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Go kill yourself, i hate these stupid "How to come out" threads! Fuck, 90% of the guys you hang out with probably already know you're gay, and i for one don't care.

Why can't we have the dont-ask-dont-tell policy that the U.S military has?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)