How to cope with law course I'm failing and hating/struggling want to discontinue (1 Viewer)

jeann2014

HSC
But I missed the dnf deadline :( I'm honestly in depression over lAws1052 what can I do

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
maybe a uni counsellor can help you if you havent been to one. i havent done any law subjects but from my first year experience, it's harder to fail than you think it is and we're halfway to the holidays ^_^ hang in there!!

jeann2014

HSC
So even if I show up to half you think I still have a chance to pass the course?.so worried

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
do you mean you havent showed up to class so far, or you currently only show up to half? you should start showing up to all tutes and preferably all lectures but if you dont you'll need to study more
i stopped showing up to all lectures because i thought i was too behind on what we're learning and wanted time to catch up, which i dont think was a good idea but i still passed everything because i used the time before final exams well. usually past papers are really similar to the paper you'll get so as long as you can do those you'll probably do ok. plan yourself some hours each week where you study for law and then outside those hours you dont need to think about it. dont be worried!

jeann2014

HSC
You could call it a lecture but for law it's like 26 people and attendance is marked but I'm assuming that's just about class participation?
I'll just try and pass the rest I hate law so much

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Attendance for law lectures is the same as attendance for tutorials. You must attend 80% of your law lectures otherwise you won't meet the course requirements. In terms of classes this means a maximum of 4 classes can be missed.

Do you hate law or LAWS1052? There is a difference. In my opinion, LAWS1052 is not even law. It is a history course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)