how to cope with the theory (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
for sdd, i know how to code and write algorithms etc. but with the theory stuff, what did u guys do?? should i just highlight my school textbook??? or write answers for each syllabus pts (like for physics and chem.) or something else??

i am interested to know how you guys cope with the theory.

any way one thing i wanna say is that there is nothing better than last minute cramping coz thats what i did with the theory stuff for the half yearlies (i read my txt. book).....and i think i went all right.:p

del

HSC
N/A
i recommend writing a couple of sentences for each syllabus point... for the theory stuff you already know, just list the dot point in the syllabus.

then after writing (or typing them) out, then read them over and highlight the important points. It sounds time consuming, but it really does help, because you're revising twice.

If there's particular theory points which you're not as confident in, do some research on it and find out more. Maybe I was just strange, but I always felt I needed to know 'why and how' rather than just 'know'.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by del
Maybe I was just strange, but I always felt I needed to know 'why and how' rather than just 'know'.
maybe thats y u came 7th in the state, or sumthing;)

yeh its prolly best to make notes on dot-points as that is all they can ask u on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)