How to do well with following subjects: (1 Viewer)

sarah1

HSC
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do well in yr 11/12 when doing these subjects:

English Adv.
English Ext. 1
Mathematics
Geography
Modern History
Biology
Chemistry

Anything you can help with is greatly appreciated xx

beaubrah

HSC
Strawberrye posted tips on how to ace your subjects. Check it out, they are amazing and she is having a free English lecture in March 22nd

HSC 2015- Goal:90+ ATAR

sarah1

HSC
Thanks so much!! Do you happen to have a link for the post? If so that would be great xx

sarah1

HSC
Wow thank you so much! That's great information :) exactly what I was after xx

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Strawberrye posted tips on how to ace your subjects. Check it out, they are amazing and she is having a free English lecture in March 22nd

HSC 2015- Goal:90+ ATAR
Thanks beaubrah for your kind compliments:). To OP, this is the link if you are still looking for it:) http://community.boredofstudies.org...how-excel-senior-year-studies-yr-11-12-a.html

I must add that although I was the one who started this guide, however, there are many other people who deserve to be credited for contribution to enhancing this guide in various ways, including HAWKRIDER who inspired the creation of this guide as well as EXAMINE who has made a significant contribution to tips for acing social science subjects. Sarah1, if you have any questions after reading the guide, feel free to post a reply to the guide and ask any questions you may have-I will try to give as prompt a reply as I can:) Best wishes for you to ace your senior year studies:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)