• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how to get 50/50! (1 Viewer)

HSC
More important than your character's having a coherent motive is your own motive, as a writer, for constructing your work. And it helps if that motive cuts deeper than the "i want a high UAI" variety.

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
for me thats the hardest part of 4u...
writing the composition in a reali reali reali sophisticated "wow-i am a king english person" way...

*sigh*

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
:/ my teacher told me in the holidays she's expecting me to get 50, i bet she regrets that now that she's seen how incoherent i am

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
hahahha...

dun b discouraged...
if ur teacher thinks ud get 50 hell... thass a big confidence boost...
i'd work my ass off to live up to it!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Gee, why dont i get confidence boosters from teachers and expectations?
1) My teachers not so confronting with what she thinks of our work, its always "Really good!" accompanied by a smile and all, of corse, when we do get our marks, it aint that high.
2) I always try to find out the motives of peoples actions. This leads to a 'pessimistic' POV.
3) The only other person in my Ext II class is expected (honestly this time) to get real high marks.
So, in an attept to overcome all this, Ive set up a competition..very violent LOl with her and my teach..."Ill Show THEM!"
..hey, it works.
I think competition will greatly improve your marks, whats the principles of sport for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)