How to get a b/f (3 Viewers)

Peking Duck

HSC
funniboi said:
goodluck finding a guy that doesn't thikn with his dick.
there's only the ones that 'hide it' but really we're all thinking about how you would look naked, and tit fucking you, because ur tits look kinda big. but yeah.

having said that,

where abouts in sydney are you? :)
So ur sayin im a guy dat thinks with his dick and not his head?

I think ur the only one that thinks about tit fukin Panka and seeing her naked. I USED to just screw chicks all the time from year 9 to year 11, but I now know women are to be treated with respect, no matter what have done, look like or how they act. Women are NOT to be viewed as an object of lust but a being to be loved.

Does anyone diagree with me?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i agree with you but i dont believe that your being genuine. i think your just spouting some righteous shit to impress the girls on bos...
and i also dont believe that you when u say "I USED to just screw chicks all the time from year 9 to year 11 "

i think thats a hoax

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
have u tried 'dating for dummies'?
in leading bookstores now $19.95

Peking Duck

HSC
Ask anyone from my school, I think Kristie87 is on here. My mates, Morgan and Elloy are on here too but I don't know their BoS names. Mate, im genuine, but what im also geniune about is also 100% bein able to kick ur ass so dont push it.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Peking Duck said:
Ask anyone from my school, I think Kristie87 is on here. My mates, Morgan and Elloy are on here too but I don't know their BoS names. Mate, im genuine, but what im also geniune about is also 100% bein able to kick ur ass so dont push it.
jeez, dont get cut mate, i see his point, alot of guys preach that they only care about girls feelings and all that and not seeing them as sexual objects or the like (you know what i mean).

ALOT of guys do that, trying to win over votes from girls, im not saying you're fake and lying either, but cant always be sure

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Peking Duck said:
ROFL!

dont you live in new castle? well i live in wollongong, fairy meadow campus east room 82c. im always surfing at fairy meadow surfclub with a white bz and black fins. now you know how to find me
thats how confidant i am that you will never ever ever follow through with that thread...
morgon? elloy? christie? who the fuck are they? name dropping wont make me believe you mate...

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
Peking Duck said:
respect your elders mate.... u dont seem to think with your dick, which is good.. but you sure as hell seem like the guy who acts like a mr tough guy, and really runs and cries...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
William_Lawry said:
respect your elders mate.... u dont seem to think with your dick, which is good.. but you sure as hell seem like the guy who acts like a mr tough guy, and really runs and cries...
oh man i love you... in a cool, brother respect way... hahaha

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
oh man i love you... in a cool, brother respect way... hahaha
i love you too mate.. i want your babies in a non gay way... maybe IVF

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i agree with you but i dont believe that your being genuine. i think your just spouting some righteous shit to impress the girls on bos...
and i also dont believe that you when u say "I USED to just screw chicks all the time from year 9 to year 11 "

i think thats a hoax

couldn't have said it any better. :)

exactly what i think.

you're nothing but an internet-romeo duckboi.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
funniboi said:
couldn't have said it any better. :)

exactly what i think.

you're nothing but an internet-romeo duckboi.
thanks
but dont give him that much credit... can we say a try hard e cassanova?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
thanks
but dont give him that much credit... can we say a try hard e cassanova?

hahahahaha...so true

HayleeKate

HSC
Peking Duck said:
PFFT! its not just the guys who dont believe you.. from female perspective you sound like the biggest sleaze I've ever met.. You're trying to impress the chicks but you're only going to get one who's REALLY NIEVE even a blind man could see through it.. you're TOO nice, I'm sure there's some nice blokes out there, but if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... I feel sorry for any girls who fall for your act.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes...indeed...

if he's nice, he'll catch them when they fall

or something along those lines

funniboi

HSC
lol, well said haylee.

you've been done peking duck.

and about that 100% being able to kick whosever ass. it's really easy to say it with a keyboard behind a monitor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)