how to get a job @ subway? (1 Viewer)

bamiyan

Whiterabbit:

...Maybe i'm just bitter because my new job pays me $15 an hour, the people are cool and the work is easy once you get used to it...

Out of curiousity what's your new job?

klh

HSC
the one i applied for opens at 9.30am to 10pm.
i know that the place im at is looking for staff...at old guildford/villawood if anyone wants to know or go.

Four Yrs Wasted

HSC
Sorry do dig up such an old thread, but if anyone is interested at working late, Subway RNS are desperately seeking males that can do closing shifts.

They are currently closing very early - 8PM, instead of the usual time of 10PM.

Just a warning though. The manager is a bitch.

Four Yrs Wasted

HSC
elisabeth said:
Just males? :/
Provided you live close, and you dont mind staying up to 11PM the latest, then yeah, by all means, go ahead an apply. Tell them you dont mind closing.

Its usually males that close, simply because the owners fear a female would be attacked. Mind you, females have closed before.

Having said that, I dont think there is anything to fear about, espeically since this Subway is located inside the Hopsital, and the fact that its located in a suburb of "High Class" people - North Shore.

Just to warn you that there are more females than males at the workplace, and the fact that most of them are asians. A different story when you look at Gloria Jeans!

HSC
bamiyan said:
Out of curiousity what's your new job?
Haha, i just saw your reply...

I have been promoted, and given a pay rise.
So now what i do is stand around, make a few milkshakes, a coffee or two per hour and i get paid $17/hr.

Four Yrs Wasted said:
Sorry do dig up such an old thread, but if anyone is interested at working late, Subway RNS are desperately seeking males that can do closing shifts.

They are currently closing very early - 8PM, instead of the usual time of 10PM.

Just a warning though. The manager is a bitch.
Don't do it!
It was crap, utter crap. The owner's nice, but if the manager is still an unnamed female whose name begins with 'D', it's just not worth it.

HSC
waterfowl said:
What also frustrates me is that they implemented this whole "rewards" scheme a month before I left (I was there 15 months) where you get certain rewards for selling above the expected sandwhiches - like a drink from the fridge, movie tickets etc. Just before I left!
That thing was absolute rubbish. I think you had to sell over 100 sandwiches in one hour to get a crappy $1.50 bar of chocolate. You didn't even get to choose which type of chocolate you wanted.

Four Yrs Wasted

HSC
my sharona said:
The owner's nice, but if the manager is still an unnamed female whose name begins with 'D', it's just not worth it.
Holy Shyte! I feel like we have connected some how!

Yes, the managers name starts with a massive "D". You could also say shes a sheep shagger, and has problems pronouncing chips properly.

Ooops, ive strayed off-topic! Anyways, they are still looking for people to fill up their 20 or so group of staff. Just popup to the store, and ask the manager for a form, and fill it in.

HSC
Man, she went off at me because i wore a necklace. She kept telling me that it was unhygienic and sent out the 'wrong message' about Subway employees and how it might offend some people.
Oh yeah, a little silver heart. So offensive :rolleyes:

Gah, i couldn't handle that job. Got myself fired (intentionally) within 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)