• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to get best UAI? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baybeejulia

HSC
you only get out what you put in. the only way to do well in ur hsc without studying is... no way!

I Study Hard

HSC
Did you just say that you ARE intelligent because you go to Sydney Girls and then later say that your parents bought your way into the school? =/

samthebear

HSC
I am inteligient i go to Sydney Girls.
lol troll.

My parents paid to get me into the school.
But for all it's worth:
Because you're in sydney girls does not mean you're any more intelligent than you were before you started studying at sydney girls XDDD its the same as sleeping on your textbook - if you do, it does not mean that you'll absorb it in your sleep. If anything this just proved your stupidity in thinking that you're 'intelligent' just because you attend a certain kind of school. And the fact that you paid to get in? haha man that is just so sad. it reflects poorly on your character it tells me that you believe you can rely on money and power to get where you want. while this is true to a certain extent, its not going to work if you rock up to the Board of studies and say "I'll give you a million bucks if you give me a UAI of 100."

how do you pay your way into a selective school? you have to sit the selective test and score well to get in to show you were already smart to begin with and thus worthy to attend a selective school (a pretty face and fine clothes do not make character). Since you paid your way in i doubt you are worthy of anything.

The extent of your shallowness disgusts me to the point where i just have to think "This kind of stupidity just cant exist. This thread must be a troll."
if this is a serious thread, you deserve to get a UAI of *

johony

HSC
hi albertingu

you sound like a hot bitch from sghs

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
hi albertingu

you sound like a hot bitch from sghs
They don't exist Johnny, and if she IS one of the few hot ones thare are in yr11, and this thread is sincere, this is such a LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)