How to get in maths 5.3 (1 Viewer)

Razerlx

HSC
I got in the top 50% in my whole cohort. I'm in community stream so I need to top 30 in the whole stream. 25% of the selective stream is braindead so I bet a few got a C. so in community stream, I likely got in the top 10%. am I getting going to get cooked (I'm rumoured to be in the 2nd highest community class)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I got in the top 50% in my whole cohort. I'm in community stream so I need to top 30 in the whole stream. 25% of the selective stream is braindead so I bet a few got a C. so in community stream, I likely got in the top 10%. am I getting going to get cooked (I'm rumoured to be in the 2nd highest community class)
ask your teacher/maths coordinator what the requirements are it varies between schools

Illumin@ti

HSC
well, for us afc, how it worked was if ur in the top 10 of ur cohort, ur guaranteed it, max would be 25 in a class so... yh it rlly depends on ur school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)