how to get over an ex? (1 Viewer)

evan.2121

HSC
i went out with my ex for about a year and we've broken up for about 3 months now i do stuff with other girls and have been enjoying single life but i still think about her all the time and it frustrates me because i do not want to think about her or any of that but i do anyways.

She broke it off this time, last time i did and then took her back.
What would/did you do to get over a significant other?

thanks
Evan

K

katie_tully

Dude. Just get over it. 3 months. Seriously.
I had a friend like this who was bitching 6 months later coz the ex had a new BF.
Stop being so needy and clingy and go bang some random chicks, your penis would be ashamed of this softcock attitude.

Lori.

HSC
it'll take another 3 months for you to get over her. good luck!

123ash

HSC
evan.2121 said:
i went out with my ex for about a year and we've broken up for about 3 months now i do stuff with other girls and have been enjoying single life but i still think about her all the time and it frustrates me because i do not want to think about her or any of that but i do anyways.

thanks
Evan
i know what to do, get her picture from somewhere or just write her name on a piece of paper, then burn it away and flush it in the toilet whenever u think about her. this will remind u that u r dumping her and flushing her out of ur life.
trust me it really works. u will start feeling better everytime u ditch her.

Big80smullet

HSC
fuck loads of women. loads of different women, not the same woman a heap of times

cupcake08

HSC
eliminate every aspect of her from your life. never speak to her, never see her and cut off ties with any common friends. everytime you think about her punish yourself in some way :)

Skeeta

HSC
Its normal to think about them, they were part of your life for a long time.. it would be unrealistic for you to think that *poof* they'd be gone, and you'd never think of them again.

Personally, I realised what a dick my ex was.. and that helped me get over him in about 5 milliseconds flat. But mine is obviously a different circumstance. You've got to be happy with yourself, realise things happen for a reason.. and deal with it. :)

lidool

HSC
evan.2121 said:

thanks
Evan
I've went through this before. The thing is that it takes a long time to forget them. It took me about 7 months to forget my ex. You just need time for it to sink in.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Cut yourself every night until you get the balls to end it all - There's no need to go on without her.

lidool

HSC
cutting yourself doesn't solve anything. it just proves to yourself that you'd rather give up than try.

Hebe Tian

HSC
N/A
You never will, and every time you see her with a new boyfriend it'll cut you up inside. To be honest I'm surprised she went back to you after you broke her heart you asshole.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
You should cut your balls off them you'll never be interested in women again, true story.

Pace_T

HSC
a lot of stupid posts in this thread....
just find a new girl to muck around with, you'll forget ur ex in no time!

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Big80smullet said:
Turn gay. probably not a great stretch for you
Turn emo. Probably the right kind for you who are free to express their emotions in a loving way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)