how to get over an ex? (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i think you need to realise that you have alot ahead of you and if you waste your emotions and time thinking about a girl that you probably wont get back together with, then you're missing out on other potentials. maybe instead of fooling around with chicks all the time enjoy a girls company and friendship.... it'll help...

wanton-wonton

HSC
cupcake08 said:
eliminate every aspect of her from your life. never speak to her, never see her and cut off ties with any common friends. everytime you think about her punish yourself in some way :)
I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing your signature, but what type of UAI goal is 99.93? Last time I checked (2 years ago), increments were made in 0.05.

C~liciouz

HSC
you can only get over someone if you really want to.
if you still have feelings and such it won't work no matter what.
even though it's harsh, try at least 60 days without seeing/talking or anything with her, and think about all the reasons why it didn't work. and remember the faster you get over it, the faster you'll find yourself your next girlie :)

goodluck.

Princess Vyncie

HSC
katie_tully said:
Dude. Just get over it. 3 months. Seriously.
I had a friend like this who was bitching 6 months later coz the ex had a new BF.
Stop being so needy and clingy and go bang some random chicks, your penis would be ashamed of this softcock attitude.
yeah i rekon... seriously im still try'na get over my ex from last week.... but my exs arent over me yet they are still all try'na hook up wif me srsly it pisses me off.... im getting over the stage of try'na get a bf

omfgitsbonnie

HSC
seriously, sometimes i don't think you can ever truly get over someone.

sure, you can fool around with other girls, but as you said..she always comes back in your mind.

well. its inevitable i guess.

if you wanna get over her, just try not to think about her too much.
& distance yourself from all the things that remind you of her.

jjsnax

HSC
HMMM

the best way to overcome one obsession is with another

go for it.

cheeers

Evilo

HSC
itsjust life i spose, will change over time. I would'nt worry about it too much. I mean with my ex (who cheated on me) - i have trouble talking toher cos i think thats so disgraceful, but i bite my tounge - its only high school - lighten up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)