• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to get over ur first love? (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
if its your first love, chances are its not love.

You probably got together because of convenience (or inconvenience) and before you know it, five years have gone by and you realise that you dont even like the person that youve spent like.. a third of your life with. So what you do (after you think they broke your heart) is find someone, who actually makes you happy. Someone you've been able to spend time with all these years - realise that you both had more of a relationship with each other in the however many years youve been friends.. and make yourself the happiest you've ever been in your life.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:

You probably got together because of convenience (or inconvenience) and before you know it, five years have gone by and you realise that you dont even like the person that youve spent like.. a third of your life with. So what you do (after you think they broke your heart) is find someone, who actually makes you happy. Someone you've been able to spend time with all these years - realise that you both had more of a relationship with each other in the however many years youve been friends.. and make yourself the happiest you've ever been in your life.
question answered.

end of thread.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
123ash said:
think about it this way, your first luv was just hamone changes, if you never had those harmone changes, then you would have new felt the way you are feling about a person right now,
keep moving on if you r moving in a diffent direction then ur loved one (**)
It may just be my brain not working, but I have no idea what you just said.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Skeeta said:

Scary...this is exactly what happend with me, except my first relationship lasted 10 months...but I am now with an old friend - met when we were both 13 or 14, he kept teasing me, etc and after an one-day stand in 2004, when it was just sooo awkward, it really was bad timing then...we've now been happily together for over a year.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Skeeta said:

<3 brett and you :) :eek: :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)