how to improve in maths?? (1 Viewer)

kxxstudy

HSC
Currently im in yr 12 and doing 2u and 3u maths..i havent been getting the great results for maths exams throughout preliminary only average results...I was kinda lazy in yr 11, not doing my homework and stuff for maths and this has carried through to my hsc yr right now. But i think im kinda screwed for maths now :L. Its not because i don't know how to do the maths homework its just i get lazy when im stuck on a question and then i don't do it and it builds up..so in the end i have like ___ amount of exercises to do 1 week before my exams..
so then, i don't do the exercises in the txtbook in the end and just do past papers and stuff like 1 night before my exam. But when i do the past papers, i find them hard to do. So if i keep it up like this..i will nvr be able to achieve 90+ results for maths and i really hate this becoz i shud be good at maths.
And dropping is not an option...

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
Stop being lazy, lol

Learn to crawl carefully, then start to walk, then start to run, then keep running until you eventually fly.

Never run before you walk, never walk before you crawl.

Do not crawl or walk if it is too easy or you will not be able to run.

The above advice can be applied to everything in life

jamesh1234

HSC

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Stop being lazy, lol

Learn to crawl carefully, then start to walk, then start to run, then keep running until you eventually fly.

That was beautiful haha

Destan

HSC
Mathematics is a subject that relies on focus and determination. If you want to be successful in "Mathematica", I would recommend that you continue to plan everything and do everything; if you get stuck, ask a teacher.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Stop being lazy, lol

preach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)