how to lose an "interested" guy (1 Viewer)

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
what do you do (without being nasty or insensitive) when a guy is interested in you but you're not interested in him?

i.e. they want to be "more than friend", but you're just happy with them being a casual friend/acquaintence/classmate, whatever you want to call it.

is there any "nice" way to let them know that you're not interested? and what if you can't lose them?!? :eek:

:confused:

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Be up front. Truth is best, cause elaborate excuses will only make you come undone and the relationship will be dammaged.

or perhaps 'arrange' him to see you kissing some other guy?

funniboi

HSC
Why joke about it for?

Why not just be straight forward.

Just say no man!

He'll get over it, and kapish! If you lead him through other ways, he might get start to like you more, and get attached to you. =)
and you'll end up in a bigger mess.

:)

baby_b

Banned
umm i know exactly how u feel... fortunate for me hes never told me directly... so i just ignored it.. although i felt really bad when i started going out with my bf

if he confronts u about it.. then RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN lol.. nah i dunno

funniboi

HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
joke as in...'hahha..don't be silly, i could never be the girl for you!!...plus, we're good friends...etc etc'

yeah, I think by doing that..
it won't stop the guy from not asking her again..
but instead.. like her more.. and get close to her, and show her that she is the one for him...

but yeah..
that way could work.. for a while.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
lol, pretend to be a lesbian. no wait....that might get him more turned on with the thought that he could get in the sack with you AND your girlfriend. hehehhe.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
lol, pretend to be a lesbian. no wait....that might get him more turned on with the thought that he could get in the sack with you AND your girlfriend. hehehhe.
Uh, what about if you had to keep the pretense up? I mean im all for kissing etc, but i don't want to be attached to some girl! Its guys for me!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If a guy saw a girl he liked kissing another girl that would not be a disincentive at all! In fact, you'd have to face increased efforts on his behalf!

So yeah, that generally backfires...

Mmm... attractive girls kissing... :D

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
hehehe, yeah good point. I once brought one of my mates from school along to an indian partyonce, and my sister had to pretend to be her lesbian to get the message across to all the fobs to fuck off. A few weeks later at another party, I overheard these two guys discussing my sister, and the first guy was like "oh yeah, she's pretty alright....i might go and dance with her later on", and the second guy said "shit man, no way. she brought her gori (white) girlfriend to a party a few weeks ago. I think she's off limits", and the first guy had this "omg, u serious!!" look on his face. hahahah, i was laughing soooo much!!!

edit: no, they werent getting onto each other...just being very touchy-feely.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
If a guy saw a girl he liked kissing another girl that would not be a disincentive at all! In fact, you'd have to face increased efforts on his behalf!

So yeah, that generally backfires...

Mmm... attractive girls kissing... :D

so ive heard, but the promise of a threesome repidly declines and you get cut out as a guy...just a spectator...

unless you don't have a problem with that...

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
unless you don't have a problem with that...
i get the feeling that most guys wouldnt mind that at all. hehehe....back to the age old question: what is it about lesbians that turns guys on so much?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
There's a problem with being a spectator now?

lengstar

HSC
i don't know but two hot girls going at it really gets me interested

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
i don't know but two hot girls going at it really gets me interested
but WHY?! lol u gotta justify it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)