How to make the best of these holidays. (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
Now I know there is a subject about aims for these holidays, but this is more directed towards 09ers and co. I know Namu spent like 2 hours a day doing maths...should we go strong or take it chill?

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
man, what is it with everyone and thinking that no one else in the state is going to study these holidays. doing 2 hrs a day is what a few people are going to do, but the majority are going to use this opportunity to study like 7-10 hours and get a advantage over others. read your english texts and learn ahead for the science including maths and revise everything

nonsenseTM

HSC
man, what is it with everyone and thinking that no one else in the state is going to study these holidays. doing 2 hrs a day is what a few people are going to do, but the majority are going to use this opportunity to study like 7-10 hours and get a advantage over others. read your english texts and learn ahead for the science including maths and revise everything
lol, this guy is really mad

swathard

HSC
that's ridiculously stupid. my teachers have told us to relax these holidays, because we might burn out, and we need our energy.

speedofsound

HSC
hahahahaha no one is going to do that... ok maybe one or two but no more that

i reckon it's probably best to just take it easy until new year and regain any energy lost during the first term, then just complete work in january at a steady pace.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I just finished reading one of my english texts

Doing Conics atm
and then moving onto 3u integration, english hw

and then term 1 assessments

man, I have a lot to do

Misyndo

HSC
hahahahaha no one is going to do that... ok maybe one or two but no more that

i reckon it's probably best to just take it easy until new year and regain any energy lost during the first term, then just complete work in january at a steady pace.
that's ridiculously stupid. my teachers have told us to relax these holidays, because we might burn out, and we need our energy.
lol, this guy is really mad
Funny how you guys actually think his being serious

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't actually have a lot of predetermined work... but I will do plenty of it, just not in the first two weeks because I want a total ban from school.

nonsenseTM

HSC
I know this has nothing to dd with me now, but how do you guys accelerate a subject? like Aquawhite

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
my teachers have told us to relax these holidays, because we might burn out, and we need our energy.
Yeah, I'm worried about burning out so I'm just going to go camping and chill for a bit.

evilevoevil

HSC
N/A
lol, you two go to the same school dont u? tech?

anyways, theres no need to study that much, do bit of both (study and have fun)

K

khorne

I know this has nothing to dd with me now, but how do you guys accelerate a subject? like Aquawhite
Idk about other schools, but generally, you have to be super-epic-awesomely good at a subject, with consistently high scores and perhaps D's/HD's in external competitions, then you might be considered.

alex09hsc

HSC
i remember on planning to study during summer holidays
never happened

swathard

HSC
lol, you two go to the same school dont u? tech?

anyways, theres no need to study that much, do bit of both (study and have fun)
hahaha just realised we do.. i never actualy noticed that it was adomad that posted it, haha. i just looked at what was said rather than who said it. lollll.

but yeah, i think adomad is overexaggerating LOL. because our teachers have said to relax. so yeah. :)

murphyad

HSC
I did nothing in the summer holidays. Absolutely nothing.

As long as you have done well in Term 4 and pull your head in for Term 1, you will be absolutely fine.

mjones14

HSC
I plan to do the research involved for MP's, read english text and a wee tiny bit of revision.

But, knowing me, that will take all holidays anyway.

nonsenseTM

HSC
I did nothing in the summer holidays. Absolutely nothing.

As long as you have done well in Term 4 and pull your head in for Term 1, you will be absolutely fine.
but teachers generally assume that you spend some time to revise or study for new stuff, and English teachers, more specifically, would ask you to read your texts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)