How to manage uni with gym? (1 Viewer)

johnle95

HSC
N/A
I know some of you may find it easy, but how exactly can you fit your meals in during a long 6-8 hr day at uni, then manage to hit the gym every day. I'm currently having trouble as I don't really eat during the day and get completely exhausted at the end of the day. Not only will this lead to a loss of weight while I'm trying to bulk but will also contribute to a less intensive workout.

Last edited:

johnle95

HSC
N/A
Because it's my passion. How much pussy have you ever gotten in your life?

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Because it's my passion. How much pussy have you ever gotten in your life?
so it's not for heath; rather just you find it "relaxing" and enjoyable? then maybe cut it back to like 1-3 hrs/day? I dunno; rarely go gym

johnle95

HSC
N/A
so it's not for heath; rather just you find it "relaxing" and enjoyable? then maybe cut it back to like 1-3 hrs/day? I dunno; rarely go gym
Relaxing or not, what does that have to do with the price of the fish?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I know some of you may find it easy, but how exactly can you fit your meals in during a long 6-8 hr day at uni, then manage to hit the gym every day. I'm currently having trouble as I don't really eat during the day and get completely exhausted at the end of the day. Not only will this lead to a loss of weight while I'm trying to bulk but will also contribute to a less intensive workout.
either buy food at uni or stop being a lazy shit and make your own. or just buy a bunch of military MRE's, you'd bulk up quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)