• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to not panic? (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Hsc starts tomorrow and the only exam I'm really worried for is english because I feel like no matter how much I prepare I'll never be ready. I should be confident based off getting 93 in trial and 38/40 on paper 1 but I'm really not at all and the panic is going to negatively impact me.

Not much to do now, just need to push through to Friday and this subject will be in the past forever I guess

Cathode_RT

HSC
Hsc starts tomorrow and the only exam I'm really worried for is english because I feel like no matter how much I prepare I'll never be ready. I should be confident based off getting 93 in trial and 38/40 on paper 1 but I'm really not at all and the panic is going to negatively impact me.

Not much to do now, just need to push through to Friday and this subject will be in the past forever I guess
blud its over, anything you do now wont affect what happens tomorrow, so just relax and consolidate what you have learned, you'll be fine regardless

liamkk112

HSC

same i literally got first in subject and yet im soooo stressed 😭 im just trying to relax after i read over my quotes and past essays... im really scared im just gonna go in and flop and i actually can't calm down

Rattlehead15

HSC
same i literally got first in subject and yet im soooo stressed 😭 im just trying to relax after i read over my quotes and past essays... im really scared im just gonna go in and flop and i actually can't calm down
It actually is kinda scary being first because you basically know that whatever mark you get in the exam will be your final mark, unless someone ranked below you einsteins the test. Whereas in the middle of the pack, you can rest assured that you don't have that much control or responsibility since your mark is more largely swayed by your cohort.

=)(=

HSC

Fam paper 2 is on thursday

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
WHAT HTIOWERHTOIEW WHAT IS MY ENG TEACHER SHE IGNORED THE EMAIL I SENT HER 2 WEEKS AGO

the title was 'd-day'

"It's the 11th hour!!!!

You're up!!!

Last minute advice??? Nothing except: SLEEP WELL, EAT WELL AND GIVE MUM A BIG KISS IN THE MORNING

In all seriousness, IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE (MOST OF THE TIME) TAKING YOU THROUGH TO YOUR LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL. I wish you all the best moving forward and I hope that you remember our lessons fondly. Just know that Arthur Miller was spot on in saying that the world is pretty screwed up (is the word I'm looking for complex???) and you need to make a difference. I believe that you will!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)