how to pay student amenities? (1 Viewer)

nolimits

HSC
N/A
Hey,
How do I pay student amenities by itself ($143) without paying for student contribution?

HSC
What do we have to pay before the census date? Is this just student amenities ( i think i deferred it) and the rest goes to HECs right? i need help. How about student contribution?

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
What do we have to pay before the census date? Is this just student amenities ( i think i deferred it) and the rest goes to HECs right? i need help. How about student contribution?
Yes that is correct. Now that Census Date has passed and assuming you put in the online form for HECS, the only amount owing on myUNSW should be the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). A good idea would be paying it on campus, anytime you're there for classes. Otherwise, I think you can pay online, but not sure at all about how that works.

EDIT - If you applied for SA Help (which from my understand, is a form of HECS for the SSAF), then I think you might not have anything to pay.... If you're unsure about anything relating to all this, best to go to Student Central and ask someone there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)