How to research for essays? (1 Viewer)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
well im pretty much straight out of school and im not used to having to research stuff properly, like where you dont already know where to find it, and i have my essay for accy100 due in like 3 weeks and i cant find anything at all on my topic, any suggestions on a good place to look, currently my question is 'there are several qualitative characteristics of accounting information that are necessary to make it useful for decision makers - discuss', if anyone could point me towards a source or some keywords that get good search results or you have come across an article/book which has anything to do with this i would be so happy, cause currently im so lost... believe me, i want to do as much on my own as possible, im not looking for someone to do the work for me, i just dont think i can make it without some help...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
SAC 3 - Qualitative Characteristics of Financial Information. :)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
i would like to take a moment to say that i love you... in a manly way... like a man love... wait... anyways, that helped heaps and heaps and heaps and i am henceforth indebted to you... in a manly way...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i cant believe you guys have to do ESSAYS is accounting?!?!? thats so stupid and completely pointless considering accounting is primarily a practical subject

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Emily. said:
i cant believe you guys have to do ESSAYS is accounting?!?!? thats so stupid and completely pointless considering accounting is primarily a practical subject
After hearing that the final exam for 1B would be 50:50 (practical:theory) from the lecturer, and doing the exam which was heavily theory based, I emailed the lecturer straight after the exam. I was slightly pissed off because I had so much more I could have shown in the final (practical) but couldn't because it wasn't tested!
In response, the lecturer stated the importance of understanding the theory in accounting in practice. It made sense.

It is good to know the basic theory inside out, for when you get into latter units, it makes it much easier.

pikto, no problems. :) hope it goes well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)