How to revise content? (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
With trials approaching in a term's time, how are you guys going to revise all content especially for content-heavy subjects like the sciences and histories?

I understand that doing past papers is what's best, but I need to solidify my understanding of the content before attempting past HSC and trial questions. I was thinking of re-writing my notes (which are typed up), but I'm not sure if that's the best idea and if that'll just end up wasting time. What do you guys suggest?

idkkdi

HSC
With trials approaching in a term's time, how are you guys going to revise all content especially for content-heavy subjects like the sciences and histories?

I understand that doing past papers is what's best, but I need to solidify my understanding of the content before attempting past HSC and trial questions. I was thinking of re-writing my notes (which are typed up), but I'm not sure if that's the best idea and if that'll just end up wasting time. What do you guys suggest?
Just do questions lol.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Go through all the content you've learned so far, and seek assistance with concepts you're unsure of (if any).

Once you're ready, apply your knowledge by completing relevant questions.

I don't think re-writing your notes will help much as it's more about knowing the content itself than how you've originally taken your notes.

Hiheyhello

HSC
building from that question, how would you suggest revising the year's content throughout next term, whilst also preparing for upcoming tasks later in the term? with me it's like one or the other. any suggestions?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
building from that question, how would you suggest revising the year's content throughout next term, whilst also preparing for upcoming tasks later in the term? with me it's like one or the other. any suggestions?
I think time management will be crucial. Maybe start by spending 75% of your time completing assessment tasks and 25% revising the year's content. Once you start to submit/complete your assessments, you can start to spend more time on revising the year's content, as that gradually becomes your main goal.

DarkOperator618

HSC

Super saiyan

Fkn do questions, and that, work ahead in content.

It worked for me last term, it will work again this and trials

I also ended up shaving my head at the start of the term for no reason (lol dw i wont do that again lmfao)

idkkdi

HSC
Super saiyan

Fkn do questions, and that, work ahead in content.

It worked for me last term, it will work again this and trials

I also ended up shaving my head at the start of the term for no reason (lol dw i wont do that again lmfao)
the key turnaround point was shaving your head m8.

DarkOperator618

HSC
the key turnaround point was shaving your head m8.
it... certainly was now that i think about it

it was really cus my term 4 was a shocker and i could've done better

I'm a changed man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)