• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How To Seduce Women (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
AsyLum said:
The most important sexual organ you possess as a man is your mind.
It's actually the penis, 'cause the mind only does the creative shit but it doesn't really give sexual pleasure. So the penis is the most important sexual organ :)

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
A guide isn't necessary. Just sit around with Smirnoff in hand and look as attractive as possible. Also, distinguish yourself from your mates. This is easily done by saying something intelligent, which is surprisingly easy, especially when your friends are stupid. Rasie a political issue, and know imediately judging from a girls response whether she's worth pursuing or not.

If she looks at you blankly and says she doesn't follow politics, or worse, something about interest rates and Liverpool move on. This sort of response testifies to her stupidity. Such a person should not have sex. However, if she replies intelligently continue and you will soon be rustling in bushes or a grassy ditch.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
leetom said:
A guide isn't necessary. Just sit around with Smirnoff in hand and look as attractive as possible. Also, distinguish yourself from your mates. This is easily done by saying something intelligent, which is surprisingly easy, especially when your friends are stupid. Rasie a political issue, and know imediately judging from a girls response whether she's worth pursuing or not.

If she looks at you blankly and says she doesn't follow politics, or worse, something about interest rates and Liverpool move on. This sort of response testifies to her stupidity. Such a person should not have sex. However, if she replies intelligently continue and you will soon be rustling in bushes or a grassy ditch.
Hahaha that's like me!

My test, however, is even better than that. I don't mention politics directly, instead I say "I've been on TV! I was in the background of the Chaser Decides!"

It's good because it's true. It's also good because any positive response means:
a) Politics
b) Intelligence
c) Sense of humour

And from there on in I know that my jokes or my language won't go over her head, hence, I have been set apart from every single other bloke in Wollongong who can't even construct a cogent sentence :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
leetom said:
This sort of response testifies to her stupidity.
What if she's hot?

Anyway, if she's stupid, then it will be easier getting her naked.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
1. Buy vibrating electric doll.
2. Create a personallity for her e.g. a corporate lawyer
3. Discuss the finer points of the Corporations Act and Trade Practices Act with her.
4. Bang her.

This is good, it helps you not only learn the content for your university courses but also gives you much needed practice in talking to people... and banging them... maybe one day you'll be able to try it with a real person!
ah yes, screwing over and exploiting clients

can never get too much practice at that

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
jumb said:
What if she's hot?

Anyway, if she's stupid, then it will be easier getting her naked.

It kinda works both ways jumb.

Also, golfstick, I reckon your av looks a bit like Moe Sizlak!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha um... of course not what did you take me for some sort of sad-ass bastard :p

lengstar

HSC
i can confirm that asylum is one sad-assed bastard

choc-chip

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
LMAO, asy stop watching sex and the city lolls

u’ve a moderately good understanding of woman psychology you know that :)
blah, stick to rohypnol :D
yeh..u watch 2 much Dramas dude...
women aren't dat stupid...
the key is NO FRILLS..n u loved her from da bottom of ur heart

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm sure I read this when it was posted SIX MONTHS AGO.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Confidence is key, but not because girls are attracted to it; because it increases your satisfaction with yourself which in itself is attractive. Subtle but important distinction.

Everyone (girl and guy) is different. No one 'thesis', no matter how accurate and/or generalised it might be will do it. from there you've gotta find something which fits your individual 'style'. You can't just interject someone elses's advice. For huge amounts of content, with and a myriad of different views and approaches, see the links below (esp the first one... used to go there quite a bit, has changed a lot since then and not become as good... contact me for some of the links to the better articles, if you like... might still have them bookmarked)

http://www.seductionbb.com
http://www.fastseduction.com
http://www.pickupguide.com

Other than that, This google search

Nice post, overall, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)